Product Review Section Got something good or bad to say about a particular product for your Corvette?

Product review of appearance mods, I've installed

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 05:03 AM
Post Product review of appearance mods, I've installed

My review on some of the products I have purchased up till now, I’ll post more reviews soon!
Hood panels polished ones: Okay so I got these polished hood panels which are a 2pc set. The panels cost me around $485 from Corvette-mods. Link: http://www.corvette mods.com/Corvett...pc_p_5377.html. The hood panels are of good quality, seem solid and their finish is super good. It’s a total stainless steel product with an amazing look. In my car it makes quite a difference as it really pumps up my hood. Cor********s’s delivery time was also very impressive and their customer handling was commendable. The only issue I had was with their as it somewhat crossed my budget but the rest is all well and good.
Laser Mesh Side Vent Grilles: I got for $142 and let me say this… I don’t regret spending $142 on this in fact even if it cost me over $200 I would have purchased it because it’s a product worth buying. The grille’s quality is so good even though it’s a total stainless steel product. The gille gives my corvette such a stylish look and makes the vents more prominent which actually suits my car. I actually chose this grille over a cheaper just cause of its look. The one I was getting was also of really good quality but I didn’t think it would give that impression as it was a little dull. The grille is also a 2pc set and it’s this special “Blakk Stealth" version. I got them from American Car Craft, American Car Craft - Corvette Side Vent Grilles Laser Mesh 2Pc Blakk Stealth 2005-2012 C6 only. Guys if you want stylish grilles for your corvettes vents, get these. Their customer handling and shipping time is also really good. The company delivered the whole product in less than 9, which was pretty impressive.
Hood vent grilles: This I got for about $35. According to me it was a waste of money. The grille is made out of cheap factory made steel which literally bends on slight pressure. I bent the grille from three different places during this installation, because of which it makes my corvette look cheap. You can literally see the bent areas and gives a really bad look. If you guys are on a budget go for it but if you want quality and something good looking don’t even go near it. I got it from this shop in Texas called the “StainlesBody24/7”. It was a really small shop which had very few things available.
For now do with these reviews lol. I’ll post more when I have time. Btw, guys I wanna make my C6 a bit more powerful, what engine mods should I look for?

Last edited by ZachDABomb; 08-13-2015 at 05:51 AM.