Go Back   Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site > Corvette Models > Corvette C5 Forum
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Old 07-08-2011, 04:19 PM

Thumbs up Vette Doctors are the best.

I own a 97 C5 6Spd corvette. I brought the car down to Vette Doctors in Amityville, NY to let Carmen and Dennis work their magic. The car was virtually stock when it went down there, except for a Borla Exhaust, a Hurst Short Shift Kit and ACT stage 5 clutch. They installed an A&A Vortech Supercharger kit, along with valve springs and their American Racing Headers Package. With these mods alone and their tuning expertise the car put down over 500RWHP. They also fixed my clutch that nobody else could figure out, they replaced the pilot bearing, now it shifts perfectly and silently. Furthermore, when I went to pick up the car it was shined up real nice and ready to rock. So far the car is running absolutely awesome, its way more than fast enough for me, and sounds great while it does it. So if you have a corvette that needs some extra power or a fix, look no further than the Vette Doctors in Long Island, they truly lived up to their reputation.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 PM

Congrats! And on the West Coast, it's tough to beat Andy's crew at A&A. They are the supercharging mastuhs. One of these days...........
TPS C6 Z06 shifter w/glass elegance shift ****
Borla Stinger quad round exhaust
Goodyear GSD3s
CP/Watts glass catch can
Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 PM

Tags
aolcom, car, corvette, doctors, enthusiast, forums, hurst, install, kit, list, member, review, shift, vette, vortech, website