Car Care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

Sold my car by using this QUICK 2 step prep

Old 09-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Sold my car by using this QUICK 2 step prep

So I've had my Mustang for almost 2 years now and it’s been a great car. However, it’s only a V6 and I really really like fast cars. So it was time to part with the Stang and look for something else faster. I had the car for sale for a few weeks and had finally received a very promising call.

The only problem: The car was pretty dirty due to rain storms, pesky sprinkler system at home that spews acid water all over the place, bird droppings, etc… AND The guy wanted to come see it the very next day, so I had to make the Mustang look presentable. I didn't have much time due to working late, so I had to do something quick, easy, and effective right after work (around 7:30 PM). That’s when I picked these 2 steps:

TOTAL TIME SPENT: 30 MINUTES

Step 1: Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba 32 oz.
Step 2: Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze

BEFORE - This is where the annoying sprinkler system decided to spew all over my car

I used the Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba 32 oz. with the Gold Plush Jr Towels to clean the paint

Time to apply Pinnacle XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze

Wipe off is EXTREMELY EASY

Paint Looks Fantastic!

Oh yeah, the guy came and checked the car out the very next day in the morning. The VERY FIRST thing he said was, "Man, the paint looks amazing". He loved the car, worked out a deal, and bought it. The quick 2 step detail helped tremendously for the sale of the car and I couldn't have asked for better results in such a little time frame that I had. Pinnacle For Win AGAIN!

Thanks for looking and in the future if you're trying to make a car look amazing in 30 minutes or less, use this 2 step method, you won't be disappointed