Corvette C1 & Corvette C2 1953 through 1967

John Hinckley induction to the National Corvette Museum Hall of Fame

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 01:18 AM
Default John Hinckley induction to the National Corvette Museum Hall of Fame

All:

This email is to alert you to the posting of a video that reflects John Hinckley's selection to the Corvette Hall of Fame at the National Corvette Hall of Fame in Bowling Green. John was instrumental in helping me restore my 64 Corvette.

The video reflects two meetings with the Michigan Chapter of NCRS. John was Pres. of the Michigan Chapter for six years.

As you may recall, I included testimonial from several of you in the nomination material that was submitted to the HofFame selection committee.

I received over 400 testimonials relative to John's expertise and commitment to restoration and the fact that John was inducted is based on all of your help in this process.

Alex Mair was a co-nominator with me. He was former v.p. GM and group exec., ran Pontiac for a while, Zora and John worked for Alex. Alex is now 87 years old.

Super thanks to all of you.

Enjoy the video. You made it happen.

Web link for the video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveHot.../0/GYdDPofjH5Q

Please copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

Again, thanks ever so much.....

Len Palmer

CC:
Bob Lutz, Alex Mair, Wendell Strode, Buzz Marston, Dave Burroughs, Noland Adams, Dave McLellan, Vito Cimilluca, Howard Hoover, Bill Wenzel, John Pirkle, Andy Bolig, Lance Miller, Beverly LeGate, Carolyn Mausley, Jim Lockwood, Russ Uzes, John Broman, Mark Kaufman, Steve Rhode, Bruce Bursten, Roc Linkov, Stephen White, Connie Russell, Ernie Willcox, Joe Lucia