Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

75 Corvette T-top

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Default 75 Corvette T-top

Just putting out some feelers. This car was restored several years ago. All paint was stripped along with new front and rear fiberglass bumpers. Inside has new carpet and a few new plastic pieces that was broken. 90 percent of the interior is original. This was not a frame off restore. The tires are new and I do have the originals in storage. The rear spring, differential cover and upper cross member has been replaced. The front brake calipers and pads are new. All new shocks. The front end is nice and tight like it should be.

As you can tell, there are a lot of new parts that was added but was needed. This is a nice car but it just sits around. I would rather have this car go to a good home who can run this car and that is why it is on here first. I am the second owner and my uncle was the first owner. The car has 46,xxx miles.

There are a few items that needs to be fixed. The A/C compressor needs replaced. Needs a new windshield due to a screw that was too long when I put the car back together. The tilt in the steering column needs to be repaired. I don't have the time or special tools to replace the $5 part to make it work properly. The drivers seat back needs fixed. Probably a new seat frame would take care of that. Other than that, this car is ready to go.

This car has the L48 engine, automatic with power steering and brakes. It also has the original AM/FM radio. I replaced the speakers because the old ones quit working. All the gauges work properly except the tachometer. It flutters around but I think it is an easy fix.

This is all I can think of right now. I am not going to take a bath on the price of this car but I also do not expect to get all my money back from it either. I just want to get a nice respectable price. Make me an offer and lets see how close we both are on the price.

Here are some pictures of the car.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...view=slideshow