Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

TPS Motorsports I would stay Away

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Default TPS Motorsports I would stay Away

Watch out for TPS Motorsports. I ordered blue calipers in May, there web page said they were on hand. I call them like three time and it took over a month to get them. I will say that the quality of there products was good. I paid a 400.00 core charge so I had to return them my old calipers, I did that within days. I shipped them on May 30, 2014. They signed and received my calipers on 6 June 2014 signed by Mike. I am still waiting for my refund. I called and I was told he was sick and that my refund would be returned that week. Two more weeks pasted and nothing; now the excuse is that one of the calipers I returned was damaged and that I was going to get get 200.00 only. But guess what I still have gotten nothing.

I had taken pictures of my old calipers but since they had told me they were returning my core charged I deleted the pictures from my phone. Now I have no proof. This company has quality calipers but dealing with the administration is difficult. I would like my money back soon. If I do not get I am going to the better business agency and contacting my military lawyers. Its amazing how they charge you upfront when they do not even have the product unhand.

I would stay away

Carlos Rodriguez
Colonel, US Army

Old 07-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the info. Keep after them. Did they indicate what was wrong with your caliper?

Thank you for your service.

Old 07-27-2014, 02:40 PM

Sorry to hear about your experience, Colonel. I've spent a bit of $ with TPS in the last four months - Edelbrock eForce, Z06 brake upgrade, Elite Engineering tunnel plate & oil catch can, LG sway bars & end links - not to mention the install/tune work Mike arranged for at Borelli Motorsports. That's the shop TPS merged with a while back, they also installed a Corsa Sport exhaust, new wheels/tires, & repaired my leaky LS2 oil pan, and they were great too. I ran into a couple snags that he resolved to my satisfaction, he's really a good guy that does care about the customer. I know he had health issues, may be a factor. I had a great experience - I send email and make phone calls... after all, it's my gurl we're talking about.

I'm sure he'll get this resolved for you and make it right, good luck.