Corvette C3 Forum 1968 through 1982

Hope I don't get on video

Old 03-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Default Hope I don't get on video

You all probably saw that lady who sprayed her kid with the steamer a couple weeks ago? A day or solater I was washing the Vette in one of those places. I always go early inthe morning when nobody is around.

Since its early and empty, I just chamois it off right in the stall. *&^%$ing pidgeon took a dump on it before I could get out of their and so I spent another $1.50 with the rinse cycle on his A$$.

Didn't want to kill him, just pi$$ him off a bit.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hope I don't get on video

The tree huggers are gonna getcha!

Old 03-19-2008, 12:17 AM
pg

Who said that was good luck! PG.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator

To go with the good luck thing... One time when I was in Florida on an extended project, I was visiting a friend of mine and his wife. We were sitting on his pier one afternoon, fishing. There was a bunch of pelicans in the water about 100 yards off and an entire flock of seagulls setting in the water about 50 yardsout between the 'cans and us, and some more flying around over head. One of the flying gulls dove for a fish close to the 'cans and spooked them. When they all took off they scattered the floating gulls. All of them, gulls and 'cans flew right over my buddies wife and let go right over the top of her. Direct hit, she was plastered. Covered from head to toe. Every nook and cranny. Must have been about 100 or so birds total. She was talking and looked up to watch them fly over. Needless to say my buddy and I laughed are butts off, almost fell off the dang pier.You should have seen the look on her face under all the goop. She just sat there for a second, Looking at us, with this surprised and baffled look on her face with her mouth wide open and then burst out laughing. That sure would have been great to catch on video. It was absolutely priceless....she should be set on "good luck" for the rest of her life. LOL!

Old 03-22-2008, 09:07 PM

Thats a good one. Getting off a bit here but i guess aslong as its true. Wife goes in for a Hysterectomy in February. Everything turns out fine. 80 year old rrrrrrich b_t__h mama finally comes out here from "Boca". Now her and I can really make each other laugh but in a sarcastic way as we cannot stand each other. We both acknowledge this fact along with everyone else.

So my wife was not feeling to well last week with a low grade fever and this ^%$ awful icky green whatever leaking at night while she's asleep soaking her undies and the bed. "I got you guys now!

So this goes on for a few days and we're now "concerned." We call the doctor who did the operation to move up the 30 day check up and go in. Now jumping ahead here to the car ride home. Now I have a real smart mouth. It's a gift. So here we are , the three of us in the car on the way home pumping her for information. Mom won't let up as usual. I see a fight coming between them so my mouth is closed.

Now along with the icky and the fever, she also had one of those head colds with all the boogers etc. So she's telling us the doctor did a thorough exam and all was okay. At one point the nurse has asked the doctor if he thought the drainage (down their) was attributed to the head cold she had.

That was the dumbest thing I ever heard and the first thing out of my mouth to break my silence was "so what is it ,"post nasal ******?" Well I'll tell ya,that went over real good. Got four eyes a blaze on my a$$

Old 03-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

Should have known better. LOL! I'm supprised she didn't smack ya. lol! You're luck she was feeling "under the weather".

"At one point the nurse has asked the doctor if he thought the drainage (down their) was attributed to the head cold she had."
I thought nurses had topass some kinda test before they could get into nursing school.....not like it's a runny nose....duh!

Cheers

Old 03-24-2008, 07:15 AM

blueshark your buddies wife got about a lifetime of goodluck in about a secound.