Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Corvette C3 Forum (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/corvette-c3-forum-15/)
-   -   Hey Starship! and anyone else too (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/corvette-c3-forum-15/hey-starship-anyone-else-too-3688/)

blueshark 10-27-2006 01:50 AM

Hey Starship! and anyone else too

Check this out Brother. My latest aquisition. Caint wait to get my grubby little mitts on it. just like a proud new parent.

1973, C3, Stingray, Flip Nose Coupe, 454, 4speed. Yeeoowwzzzaa! I'm gonna build the crap out of it and of course, Like the song says...."Paint it BLACK"....with a hint of Gold pearl over it. I'm more excited than a sissy in boystown.

PS: My wife is gonna shoot me when this rolls up. "But honey ...I have to have something to put in the new shop...geesh"

[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]

ME > [sm=chairshot.gif] < The wife

The wife > [sm=icon_beat.gif] < ME

[IMG]local://upfiles/2713/1205E91665D1464EA44E5270576C5119.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2713/FE3FE8E92E8342D5817FBD3D2CA67707.jpg[/IMG]

wrwalke 10-27-2006 09:17 AM

RE: Hey Starship! and enyone else too

I saw this one on the market, but couldn't convince my wife to let me go for it. Congrats!!!!

bill.

C3 Starship 10-27-2006 09:51 AM

[sm=icon_rock.gif] Nice Vette Dude!!! I'm sure I can find a place for it,
if your wife don't want it around!:D:D:D

pg 10-27-2006 06:23 PM

I can understand how proud you are, congratulations.PG

C3 Starship 10-27-2006 06:31 PM

Hey,.............. I knew there was somethin' familiar about that paint job!
That's the way my old '55 Caddy was painted, MY FIRST CAR!!!:D:D:D
Only it was black, and my Bud and I painted the whole car, with paint brushes, CAT yellow, and left a black stripe about a foot wide, right down the middle.;)

blueshark 10-27-2006 10:40 PM

I found it here on the forums and purchased it from a very nice young ex-marine in Utah. I think it will be fun to build and drive when it's done. I should have it next week. Cain't wait. Thanks for the cudo's Guys.

TopSpeed 11-01-2006 03:43 PM

HOLY!! I saw that car for sale!! Way cool, bro! Congratulations on the new addition to your family!! More pictures, please?????? :D

blueshark 11-01-2006 04:12 PM

It's comeing next tuesday. Cain't wait. I'll post pics when it gets here. cheers

blueshark 11-01-2006 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: wrwalke

I saw this one on the market, but couldn't convince my wife to let me go for it. Congrats!!!!

bill.

I have it down pat now. I buy it first then when it shows up and I get "the look" I just make out like I told her a few weeks earlier and she must have forgot or not have been paying attention like always. works good for me.[sm=bicker.gif][sm=wakeup.gif]

TopSpeed 11-01-2006 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

ORIGINAL: wrwalke

bill.

I have it down pat now. I buy it first then when it shows up and I get "the look" I just make out like I told her a few weeks earlier and she must have forgot or not have been paying attention like always. works good for me.[sm=bicker.gif][sm=wakeup.gif]
*madly takes notes* :D:D:D:D:D