Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Corvette C3 Forum (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/corvette-c3-forum-15/)
-   -   Where did Everyone Go? (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/corvette-c3-forum-15/where-did-everyone-go-13641/)

Texas Jim 11-07-2010 10:04 AM

Where did Everyone Go?

I go to this site time after time and find no one here anymore, and afew years back it was hoppin'. Where did everyone go?

C3 Starship 11-08-2010 06:42 PM

Well, I'm still around......
Granted, I'm not as active at posting as I once was, but I have been on each day and
monitor most posts. There are those who have been here for even a short time that I have come to recognize. Someone comes on new, I see what they're up to.
I try to help out here and there but mostly rely on our more knowlegeable members.

I miss our ol' friends and think of them often.
Remember "Topspeed" and "rjenson" ( R. J. )?
Last I heard, they're doin' alright.
I got to know many good people in the last 4 yrs.

Things happen in life that bring about changes.
I figure that, for one reason or another, they had to move on.
Nothin' personal, they just had to go. And I'm O.K. with that.
I'm glad we knew each other and will always remember,......thanks!

Anyway, I guess y'all 're stuck with me..........LOL

partsman41 11-08-2010 07:56 PM

I still here! Like C3 check in most days,try to help when I can,not ashamed to ask for help when I need it,cuz I'm not exactly what C3 calls "knowledgeable ones"
Ron

watwheel 11-09-2010 01:56 AM

Hey Tex
Still here also. Just kind of checking in daily and not finding a whole lot to answer to so I quietly check out. Nothing like it used to be here but things in life are cyclical and will return to its greatness at some point down the road. untill then I will still keep checking in to see what's happening. Good to hear from some of the old mainstays though!!! Talk to you again another time.

73shark 11-09-2010 10:00 PM

I'm still here but for some reason I no longer get e-mail notices of new posts. Happened a while back on our sister forum, Chevrolet Forum. But after an admin looked at it, they came back.

73shark 11-11-2010 11:39 AM

If you think there's little traffic here, check out the Corvette section over on the Chevrolet forum. Like a walk thru Death Valley.

SCHOON 11-11-2010 02:38 PM

Still here

Schoon

SCHOON 11-11-2010 02:39 PM

By the way would you guys happen to know what would make my brake lights stay on when my foots off the pedal.

C3 Starship 11-11-2010 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by SCHOON (Post 65422)
By the way would you guys happen to know what would make my brake lights stay on when my foots off the pedal.

Bad brake light switch is my guess and bet.

partsman41 11-11-2010 07:46 PM

Get someone to watch and pull the pedal up with your toe.If they go out it's a minor adjustment or the return spring is getting a little tired. Or a combination of the two.If you can get your svelte body under there you could unplug the connector on the switch,whether or not they go out then will definitely point to the switch or elsewhere.
Ron