Notices
New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Hey All!!

Old 03-13-2017, 12:59 PM
Default Hey All!!

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I wanted to get a jump on things, I'll be lurking the forums for a few years; I'll be looking to purchase a C6 ZO6 within the next couple years. Grew up around cars, my father had two Corvettes ('66 Coupe, '74 Vert) so I've always had a love for them. At the moment my pride and joy is my 2002 BMW M3, while it's quite different than a Corvette, I absolutely love it. I've had it for about 5-6 years now and I've done about as much as I want to it, and I'm looking at a new project. Just wanted to say hi, hoping to expand my knowledge on vettes over the next couple years and someday add one to the stable.

Here's the build thread for my M3 if anyone is interested.
Junkie's piece by piece progression...JB M3 - BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 E36 M3 E46 M3 E92 M3 F80/X)

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.