Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Just signed up! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/just-signed-up-2950/)

Mr King 09-04-2006 01:44 PM

Just signed up!

Hello all!

My name is Anthony, and I live in Toronto, Ontario. I have always been a fan of the Corvette brand because:

A) I love powerful V8 motors
B) I've always felt that there is no sports car out there that has the bang for the buck that a Corvette has.
C) Style. The Corvette has it.
D) Porsche: unlike the ads, there are substitutes.

I am also a regular poster/visitor of www.vwvortex.com, as I have also been a VW fan for many years. I am a moderator there, and I like that the forums are run very well, with rules and regs that are followed and enforeced. I hope to have the same experience here, as I hate to see trolls that just ruin the forums with meaningless,crappy posts.

I hope to one day own a C4 or a C5 model, and when I do get one, I will be one happy guy. For now, I'll just hang out here and dream.

C3 Starship 09-04-2006 02:49 PM

RE: Just signed up!

Wecome to CF Anthony. We pass along a lot of tech stuff, but we have fun too.
One dog's crap is another dog's dinner. LOL
Hope you find your Vette!!!
Enjoy your stay with us. ;)

corvette king 09-04-2006 03:42 PM

welcome to the forum king,:D from one king to the other:D

corvette king 09-04-2006 03:43 PM

welcome to the forum king:D from one king to the other:D[sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif][sm=welcomesign.gif]

Mr King 09-06-2006 02:42 AM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

welcome to the forum king,:D from one king to the other:D

Like I said, I'm happy to be here. I like good, usable tech info as I am only too happy to brag about what Corvettes can do anytime at all. Coming from a fairly euro-oriented enthusiast site, there are very few over there that appreciate Vettes, so I figure I'll need to spend more time here, even if it's just in a lurking capacity for now !

Hopefully this king will one day have his own ride to post pics of !

corvette king 09-06-2006 04:40 AM

amen brother:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TopSpeed 09-06-2006 02:13 PM

Welcome to the forums, and I wish you the best of luck in one day finding your dream Vette! Yeh, this place totally rocks, you'll find no trolls here and everyone is like family.... jump on in! :)

mech259 09-08-2006 10:00 AM

Welcome to the forums. Anything we can help you with, let us know.

PAY2PLAY 09-08-2006 11:41 AM

Welcome to the forum King.