Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New future Vette owner. (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-future-vette-owner-7958/)

6 String Road Racer 10-20-2007 03:03 AM

New future Vette owner.

Hey there, I'm new to the forums and I am a big fan of the C4 Corvette. I currently don't own a Vette but would love to have an 84 Corvette. I also hope to meet some cool Vette Heads here and learn more about the C4 and then get one when the time is right.

C3 Starship 10-20-2007 08:04 AM

RE: New future Vette owner.

Welcome to CF! :)
You're welcome to join in and learn all ya can 'bout C4's. You're wise to research the car before buyin'. ;)

( .....and just what do ya have "six strings" on? I have some "six string" things my self )

9340Vette 10-20-2007 08:31 AM

Welcome to the forum!! I really enjoy my C4! It always makes you feel like you are in a cock pit and ready for take off:) Like you said, take your time and find the one you REALLY want, not just the first that you see. BK

6 String Road Racer 10-20-2007 09:11 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Welcome to CF! :)
You're welcome to join in and learn all ya can 'bout C4's. You're wise to research the car before buyin'. ;)

( .....and just what do ya have "six strings" on? I have some "six string" things my self )
Thanks for the welcome. Oh, and by 6 strings I'm referring to guitars. Cars and Guitars are my specialty. Also women and beer but I couldn't fit it all in my name.:D

C3 Starship 10-20-2007 09:23 PM

Cars and Guitars! [sm=icon_rock.gif]
'77 Gibson ES 335 TD, '06 Fender American Delux Telecaster, Both with Bigsby Tails, and a Martin 0018.
Oh ya, a '48 Ricky Lap Steel. :)

blueshark 10-21-2007 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: 6 String Road Racer

.................and then get one when the time is right.
No time like the present. :D:D:D

Welcome to the site. This is a great place to learn. Good luck in your search. Lots of good deals if you look hard enough. Cheers.

How about 4 speeds and four strings??

6 String Road Racer 10-21-2007 11:18 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

ORIGINAL: 6 String Road Racer

.................and then get one when the time is right.
No time like the present. :D:D:D

Welcome to the site. This is a great place to learn. Good luck in your search. Lots of good deals if you look hard enough. Cheers.

How about 4 speeds and four strings??
That works too.:)

chargedvette02 10-21-2007 11:51 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Cars and Guitars! [sm=icon_rock.gif]
'77 Gibson ES 335 TD, '06 Fender American Delux Telecaster, Both with Bigsby Tails, and a Martin 0018.
Oh ya, a '48 Ricky Lap Steel. :)
Is that japanese your speaking C3?[sm=happybounce.gif]

C3 Starship 10-22-2007 06:57 AM

Oh no, that's all US made. ;)

gmwarranty 10-22-2007 10:09 AM

Welcome to the Corvette Forum!!!