Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New Member saying hello! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-member-saying-hello-2670/)

gearhaed 08-15-2006 03:26 PM

New Member saying hello!

Hi all,

Have been lurking in the guest "shadows" for a while, finally decided to join.
Long time owner of '91 C4: She just turned 100K. Needs some TLC and, hopefully, I'll get some time to do the right thing by her.

Anyway, it's good to be in the company of enthusiats such as there are here.

Regards to all,

Pat

TopSpeed 08-15-2006 03:53 PM

RE: New Member saying hello!

Hello fellow 'Vette enthusiast!! Welcome to the forums, and we are glad you decided to jump in. :D

C3 Starship 08-15-2006 04:04 PM

So....., you been sneekin'up on us, eh?
Welcome to CF.

TopSpeed 08-15-2006 04:14 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

So....., you been sneekin'up on us, eh?
Welcome to CF.
Sorta like that buritto I had for lunch yesterday. *ba dum pump* Just kidding!!!! :D

gearhaed 08-15-2006 04:16 PM

Aw-right you guys...Now I feel as though I've been here for a while...Burrito, Nah, pizza, maybe

TopSpeed 08-15-2006 04:19 PM

Great, now I'm hungry!!!!! :D

gearhaed 08-15-2006 04:28 PM

..Nice fore and back-gound in them pixes.. BC must be a great place to live in...especially this time of year. Seroiusly, nice C, in great shape! Mine needs a new rag top, weatherstripping on doors ( flakes off @ >30mph) and a tune-up. I'll get there!

C3 Starship 08-15-2006 04:33 PM

Ah.... hell....., take'er up to 120 and be done with it. LOL

TopSpeed 08-15-2006 04:34 PM

ORIGINAL: gearhaed

..Nice fore and back-gound in them pixes.. BC must be a great place to live in...especially this time of year.
Thanks my friend! Yessir, it's seriously like Heaven up here right now. We've got ocean, we've got mountains, we've got forests. Best of all worlds! I highly recommend coming up for a visit if ever you can. And if you do, let us know so we can hookup for coffee or dinner or whathaveyou!

Seroiusly, nice C, in great shape!
*blushes* Thank you kindly! Yeh, this car ain't just a car to us at all. It has become one of the family. I hope the same is true for you!

Mine needs a new rag top, weatherstripping on doors ( flakes off @ >30mph) and a tune-up. I'll get there!
Ooo, I found yesterday you can get new roof's from Ecklers pretty inexpensive! I was surprised at how much they were.. not free, mind you *laughs*, but not the arm and the leg I was expecting. Weatherstripping seems to be a common thing, that's for sure. Ours will need some work in that area too in the next few years, but so far we are lucky...

Do you have any pictures of your car you can post? I'd love to see it, my friend! :)

TopSpeed 08-15-2006 04:35 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Ah.... hell....., take'er up to 120 and be done with it. LOL
*thumps on desk* Bwaaahahahah!! Comedy Gold, bro!! Comedy Gold!