Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   "Star Fleet" welcomes new cadet! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/%22star-fleet%22-welcomes-new-cadet-4784/)

C3 Starship 01-18-2007 10:24 AM

"Star Fleet" welcomes new cadet!

Yes, the "Star Fleet" is expanding! :D
My youngest daughter just gave birth to "Shayla Rose".
21 1/2 inches long, 6.8 lbs.
We're going over to see her this week end.
I'll take some pics and post them next week.

This makes a total of 6 cadets in the academy! :)

CORVETTE LADY 01-18-2007 11:19 AM

RE: "Star Fleet" welcomes new cadet!

Hi Starship: WOW wonderful news, 6 cadet's. You know that I have none. What a beautiful name, I know your face beams when you see all of the cadets. Have fun with the new cadet, how many have driven the "Starship" already. Congrats again.[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=sleeping.gif] Tried to make a picture of your six cadets. One sleeping and 5 jumping.

C3 Starship 01-18-2007 11:35 AM

The oldest cadet is only 12, but she will start pilot training soon! :D
She has to complete ground school first! ;)

TopSpeed 01-18-2007 02:59 PM

What awesome and wonderful news, Dave!!! WOOOT! Time to engage the warp drive there, and get all those cadet's licensed to pilot the marvellous Starship!!! :D

Very happy to hear that everyone is happy and healthy, my friend. Times like this, helps me to remember what's TRULY important in life. Best wishes... :)

Patrick 01-18-2007 04:13 PM

congrats!!!

gorichb 01-18-2007 06:33 PM

COOL AND
CONGRATS
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lee Willis 01-18-2007 11:31 PM

Congrats. Will we get pictures? (Come on, everyone posts pictures of their "baby" here.)

Kids are very cool, particularly when you can give them back to their parent when they become annoying.

C3 Starship 01-19-2007 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Lee Willis

Congrats. Will we get pictures? (Come on, everyone posts pictures of their "baby" here.)

Kids are very cool, particularly when you can give them back to their parent when they become annoying.
Ya, when ya get all wornout, you can give 'em a little pinch, makee'm cry, and give 'em back to mom. Lord knows her and her brother did enough cryin' when they were young. Kinda like a little payback. :D "Listen, do ya hear that, isn't the baby sooooo cuuuute!" :D:D:DI like 'em at about 3 or 4, I canunderstand and talkwith them.:)

One more thing, Grandpa don't everdo diapers!!![:'(]
There'll be more to clean up than baby poop!

senorv47 01-19-2007 12:48 AM

Congrats from Senorv47 (Just sent you a PM) May your fleet "LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"

C3 Starship 01-19-2007 12:54 AM

:D:D:DThank you!