Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   2WRXs and an evo messin with me at the same time (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/2wrxs-evo-messin-me-same-time-3928/)

chargedvette02 11-14-2006 05:44 AM

2WRXs and an evo messin with me at the same time

The other night I was comming home from work on a 6 lane wide road. I was in the middle lane minding my own business next thing I know a wrx pulls up to the right side of me and an evo pulls up on the left side of me almost at the exact same time. I was like ok..... I didnt really do anything because I thought they might have something that could take me out, we went a little further and finally I grew some nuts and was like lets do this. I was in second gear goin about 40 mph and dropped the hammer, the wrx fell back like he was parked I dont know what happened to the evo. I then slowed down to the speed limit again and the wrx came flyin up again, I was like ok so this time he was ready for it and we went again. I was in 2nd gear again and we both hit it at the same time. Obviously the first time he wasnt ready for it, the second time he was ready for it and I left him behind me almost as bad as the first time. I slowed down again and the wrx got up next to me, we rolled down our windows and I was like yeah im supercharged and I asked him if his car was stock, we were still drivin like 40 mph so I couldnt really hear him. Anyway im a member on colorado racing network (its a forum just like this) and I get a PM from someone that is new. It was a guy in a 2nd wrx that was with the evo and other wrx the night we raced. Here is his pm to me lol.

(HIM)You didnt happen to be on arapahoe road at about 10 pm last night did you???

I pm'd him back

(ME) Yes why? Were u the guy in the STi?

then I get an email from him

(HIM) Actually it was only a fully modded wrx. Yea i was in the other wrx though you probably didnt see it. Nice car though, if we would have none you were F/I we wouldent have messed with you!!! The evo was with us to but he didnt want to get wamped.lol

Just thought it was funny they came rolling up on me, the evo pussed out, the other wrx was not even seen by me and the only guy to race got killed 2 times.:D This also explains what happened to the evo, he just didnt try because he knew he had 0 chance.

Anyway the wrx guy was cool and didnt do a ricer flyby or any stupid stuff, finally a cool wrx guy most of em are punks!

C3 Starship 11-14-2006 09:20 AM

RE: 2WRXs and an evo messin with me at the same time

Great post!:D
So many times people get their pride hurt and make the Vette out to be the bad guy.
The Vette either cheated or took advantage in some way.
Vettes do take advantage, they're VETTES!!!:D
My hat's off to the guy that PM'ed you, now there is a real sport![sm=smiley20.gif]

gorichb 11-14-2006 02:33 PM

Great post
I love hearing them stories. It seems there is always someone out there willing to race everytime we take our vettes out.

TopSpeed 11-14-2006 02:51 PM

Cool thread! [8D]