Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   40 years young today, with many blessings (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/40-years-young-today-many-blessings-2459/)

TopSpeed 07-27-2006 01:46 PM

40 years young today, with many blessings

Well, folks, the ol' 40th birthday done snuck up and found me, no matter how hard I was tryin' to hide from it!!

Today I am reflecting on things and find that I am mighty mighty blessed. Foremostly, I have the love of the most beautiful woman in the world who is my wife, my best friend, and a fellow 'Vette lover! And of course, I finally got my dream car, our C4 roadster promptly nicknamed "Beastie" at our house.... dreams do come true if you keep believing and working at them, my friends... I am living testament to this....

So anyways, this is a just a way to acknowledge my appreciation for all that I have at this time in my life.

C3 Starship 07-27-2006 04:48 PM

RE: 40 years young today, with many blessings

Well Happy Birthday TopSpeed,
On my 40th I was walking the railroad tracks, wondering where my life was headed. It worked out just fine. Sounds like you are blessed lad, many happy more.

94blackC4 07-27-2006 05:10 PM

Happy Birthday, Scotty!

TopSpeed 07-27-2006 05:14 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Well Happy Birthday TopSpeed,
On my 40th I was walking the railroad tracks, wondering where my life was headed. It worked out just fine. Sounds like you are blessed lad, many happy more.
Indeed I am blessed, my good friend. In my twenties, I spent far too much time looking through the bottom of an empty bottle of Jack Daniels and today I find a completely different world I live in.

Thanks so kindly for the warm regards, my friend!!! I will be hoisting one in your honor later tonight! :D

TopSpeed 07-27-2006 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

Happy Birthday, Scotty!
Thank you so much, good sir! It's precisely friends like you that help me to realize all I have in life, and how lucky I truly am. You're a top drawer dude in my books, and I thank you kindly for your friendship and warm wishes!

PAY2PLAY 07-28-2006 01:57 AM

I made it in time to wish you a Happy Birthday with 3 minutes left before your birthday is over. I hope you had a wonderful day to compliment what seems to be a wonderful life, and again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

TopSpeed 07-28-2006 01:16 PM

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I made it in time to wish you a Happy Birthday with 3 minutes left before your birthday is over. I hope you had a wonderful day to compliment what seems to be a wonderful life, and again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)
Thanks so kindly, my good friend! That was really nice of you!!! It was a marvellous day. Friends like you made it the best one yet. :)

percentages 07-29-2006 04:39 AM

TopSpeed, Happy 40th!

Life begins at 40......you have the wife of your dreams, the car of your dreams, and hopefully the friends and family of your dreams!

I'm a few dozen months ahead of you, but, I remember that "magic day" when you turn 40.........let life start now!

There really are the "Good Years"!

TopSpeed 07-31-2006 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: percentages

TopSpeed, Happy 40th!

Life begins at 40......you have the wife of your dreams, the car of your dreams, and hopefully the friends and family of your dreams!

I'm a few dozen months ahead of you, but, I remember that "magic day" when you turn 40.........let life start now!

There really are the "Good Years"!

Thanks so kindly for those warm and nice words, my friend!! Ain't it true, though! I'm gonna forward this post on home to Mrs. TopSpeed, it'll bring a smile to her lovely face. :) Thanks again, my friend!