Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Beautiful, near new C4 for sale (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/beautiful-near-new-c4-sale-5339/)

TopSpeed 03-21-2007 02:43 PM

Beautiful, near new C4 for sale

Here in town, there is a local Corvette guy that is renowned in the community in Canada. He has posted his car for sale. This thing is just amazing... it's like a brand new car. If you take the time to read the ad on it, you will be simply amazed at the level of love and attention that has gone into this car.

I know this is the Off Topic forum, but I was posting this link more as a general discussion item than anything else, due to the astounding condition the car is truly in.

Concours C4 Corvette For Sale

Personally, I'd LOVE to own this car, but I'd also be terribly afraid to actually drive it.

PAY2PLAY 03-21-2007 08:11 PM

RE: Beautiful, near new C4 for sale

That is definitely one clean car.

C3 Starship 03-22-2007 01:28 AM

That's a NICE car, Bro!!! ;)

A friend of mine just bought a '99 last week. It has been in a garage for the last year or so.
The paint and interior are a little rough, and it has 105 thou miles on it.
Guess what he paid for it.........:eek:

$1500 Bucks!!! (and it runs)
I told him I'd give him 2 g's for it......
He just looked at me...... and didn't say a word! [&:]
Maybe he'sponderin' over my offer,.......ya think? :eek::D

TealC4 03-27-2007 02:54 AM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

A friend of mine just bought a '99 last week. It has been in a garage for the last year or so.

A '99 vette for 1500 BUCKS ?[sm=jawdrop.gif] That's an awesome deal. Has it been in any accidents?

That reminds me of an ad I saw last week in the Auto Trader for a 2006 Corvette. The owner was asking $13,500! and he needed to sell it fast because he was going through a divorce. I asked my dad to call and unsuprisingly, it was sold https://www.corvetteforums.com/upfil...ley/boohoo.gif. Then under closer inspection of the picture in the ad, I noticed that it was not a regular vette but a ZO6! Even though the picture was grainy I could still see what looked like an emblem on the side and a vent on the front fascia. It also had the ZO6 wheels.

C3 Starship 03-27-2007 09:42 AM

No accidents, I suspect it was part of an estate sale.

Great deals are out there, ya just have to keep your eyes and ears open. ;)
I'm tryin' totrack down a '66 that is stored in a barn. I was told that the barn is in sad shape and could collapse. Apparently, the owner has died and the son shows no interest. Is it a story? I don't know, but I'm tryin' to look into it. :)

TopSpeed 03-27-2007 03:10 PM

*faints*

Whoaw.... $1500????

*faints again*

Dude, I'm sendin' all sorts of "Sell Dave The Car!!!" vibes to yer buddy right now!!:D

TopSpeed 03-27-2007 03:11 PM

No accidents, I suspect it was part of an estate sale.

Great deals are out there, ya just have to keep your eyes and ears open. ;)
I'm tryin' totrack down a '66 that is stored in a barn. I was told that the barn is in sad shape and could collapse. Apparently, the owner has died and the son shows no interest. Is it a story? I don't know, but I'm tryin' to look into it. :)
:D:D:DMan alive, Dave; you know the car is out there somewhere, bro!! Just a matter of findin' her, is all. Best wishes on your journey and adventure!