Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   California sues 6 carmakers in global warming suit (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/california-sues-6-carmakers-global-warming-suit-3198/)

TopSpeed 09-20-2006 03:54 PM

California sues 6 carmakers in global warming suit

Link to online article

Wow, this is interesting!! I really don't know how I feel about this as I have never heard of such a thing before, but have to admit I am interested in how this turns out.

C3 Starship 09-20-2006 04:28 PM

RE: California sues 6 carmakers in global warming suit

This is BULL! [:@]
Califonicate passed the smog laws and we have to abide by them. What's next, sue me cause I own one of the cars in the suit, being a co-defendant?[:'(][:'(][:'(][:@][:'(][:'(]

Ya got me riled today T.S.! Not your fault, those Flucking Liberal, panty waist girly boys form the left coast really get to me. They're moving into Nevada by the droves. That's why i'm movin' North!;)

gorichb 09-20-2006 05:08 PM

Another reason why I have to get out of this state. as soon as I can, and one day I will be packing up, and getting as far away from this state as i can!

Hey C3 don't hate me cause i live here, believe me This state is so full of BULL, it's almost embarrassing, Hell it is Embarrassing!!![:'(]

C3 Starship 09-20-2006 05:19 PM

Hey, I'm a Californicate runaway! You show perfect sence wantin' to leave that ........my mind is just too full of experlatives to focus on any "one". I'm sellin' my place in Reno, interested?

PAY2PLAY 09-20-2006 08:05 PM

And to think I always said I wanted to move to Cali...I will definintely think twice about that.

gorichb 09-20-2006 08:07 PM

Man
Some inlaws just sold there home in Fremont, and moved to Reno.
Believe me C3 if I could right now, I would!

have to wait just a few more years [:'(]:(

C3 Starship 09-20-2006 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: gorichb

Man
Some inlaws just sold there home in Fremont, and moved to Reno.
Believe me C3 if I could right now, I would!

have to wait just a few more years [:'(]:(
I'll make you a good deal;), I want to be out by spring. Got things to do, and a life to live in the great outdoors of Idaho.

TopSpeed 09-20-2006 08:27 PM

Sorry, C3, I didn't mean to ruffle yer feathers with this... I saw it on the news and couldn't believe my eyes.

C3 Starship 09-20-2006 08:35 PM

Like I said T. S. it wasn't you. I'm kinda bitter, Ca. used to be a great place to live, but I lived in small towns in the mountains and life was different than the cities, for a while.

TopSpeed 09-20-2006 08:45 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Like I said T. S. it wasn't you. I'm kinda bitter, Ca. used to be a great place to live, but I lived in small towns in the mountains and life was different than the cities, for a while.
Sometimes change is progress, sometimes it sure as hell ain't. I totally hear ya, bro.....