Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Corvette Forums Meet and Greet (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/corvette-forums-meet-greet-4120/)

C3 Starship 11-28-2006 11:26 AM

Corvette Forums Meet and Greet

I would like to help organize a Corvette Forums "Meet and Greet".
If you would be interested in attending one of these meets, Please let us know.

repodude43 11-29-2006 12:22 AM

RE: Corvette Forums Meet and Greet

c3 sounds good to me let me know i like to talk

blueshark 11-29-2006 12:38 AM

Hey man,,,,what a great idea. count me in ya hozer.LOL

The more places we post the more answers we'll get. Way cool.

94blackC4 11-29-2006 12:49 AM

Well, i counted myself in for the East Coasters.... I kinda live in the center of the East Coast already so if we did anything, it probably wouldnt be that far of a drive for me. ;)

C3 Starship 11-29-2006 09:46 AM

East and West could meet in the Middle, but we may end up with an Eastern and a Western meet. I have a feelin' most people are on the East Coast and will vote accordingly. That's O. K., we can do a West Coast meet too.;) We could exchange pics of our meets. Don't know if I could make an East Coast meet, but would like to.

Navy Flyboy 11-29-2006 11:22 AM

Hopefully this would be during the summer. I voted East because I am only 16 and my parents couldn't get away from work long enough to go trek across the country. But I would love to do one on the east coast. I haven't been to a strictly Corvette show before even though I've always wanted to. Count me in on the East Coast one.

redhotvet 11-29-2006 03:00 PM

Sounds like a great idea, put a fae and car to the name on the forum! Tail of the Dragon would be a great place to meet up. Cover the entire East Coast and Southern area.

TopSpeed 12-04-2006 07:29 PM

Wow, I'd love to come to that!! I just don't know if I can get the time off from work, things are quite hectic around these parts of late.... any idea when this might come together?

C3 Starship 12-04-2006 09:26 PM

Summertime, Vette weather!:)

TopSpeed 12-04-2006 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Summertime, Vette weather!:)
It's got potential!!! Keep me posted, and we'll see what we can swing here.... [8D]:)

redhotvet 12-05-2006 12:58 AM

There is a group meeting the first weekend in May at Fontana Village maybe we could piggy back that and have a very large group get together? What does everyone think about that?

C3 Starship 12-05-2006 01:06 AM

Is that in Fontana, of So. Cal.? We are keeping all options open at this time.
For a Western Regional meet, I'm thinkin' maybe, Lake Tahoe! Nice Vette roads in, and out.

redhotvet 12-05-2006 12:49 PM

Fontatna Village Resort is in North Carolina and in the Southern part of the Smokey Mountains highway 129 better known as the Tail of The Dragon 318 turns in 10 miles of pure driving heaaven! The cabins are mostly built on the sides of a mountain and the views are unbelieveable, there are several Dams out that way and they make up some of the best fishing and boating lakes.

C3 Starship 12-05-2006 11:21 PM

:D:D:DI was only off by about 3500 miles!:D:D:D