Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   crooks "r" us (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/crooks-%22r%22-us-4605/)

blueshark 01-04-2007 11:41 PM

crooks "r" us

This is really cool and informative

www.FamilyWatchDog.us

[/align]

When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.
[/align]
[/align]
The best thing is that you can show your children these pictures and see how close these people live to your home or school. [/align]
[/align]
This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted. This is another tool we can use to help us keep our kids safe.[/align]

C3 Starship 01-04-2007 11:49 PM

RE: crooks "r" us

Whew......:eek:, my house is clear,:D but I did find some,.....uh.......questionable neighbors!
Thanks George!

rjensen 01-05-2007 01:06 AM

Wow!GREAT site, George. It is really shocking to see the bad people around us. The first 2 I viewed had convictions for lewd acts with children . . . sickening! [:'(]

Thanks so much for posting this.

Take care, stay safe and kissyour kids for me.
Rita

blueshark 01-05-2007 01:12 AM

Any body that messes with children should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, left for the buzzards. After beat by hand beyond recognition. I wish I was a judge.

rjensen 01-05-2007 01:23 AM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Any body that messes with children should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, left for the buzzards. After beat by hand beyond recognition. I wish I was a judge.
I agree!!

blueshark 01-05-2007 01:51 AM

I thought you would. These people don't deserve to breath air of any type.

Navy Flyboy 01-05-2007 01:54 AM

Being only 16 myself (and quite good looking if I do say so myself lol:D) It is quite scary knowing what some people out there will do. I mean, I do know I'm a male, but that doesn't change anything to some of these people. And I'm sorry, but this is one of those things you can't cure. Once rapist, always a rapist. There is only one actual rapist near my area code, but there are 72 registered offenders here. I can't do near the things my daddy did as a kid for fear of being kidnapped, raped, and killed. That's disturbing, I always have to be on my guard. What is this world coming to? I don't know, I guess it's only going to be getting worse. That's life, huh?

blueshark 01-05-2007 01:58 AM

I think it may get worse to a certain point then when people have had enough and grow a backbone, vigelanties will come back into style. I'm all for it now.

Navy Flyboy 01-05-2007 02:05 AM

OOORAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

Honestly though, I really think it will come back to the morality of this country. I'm all for freedom of religion, which includes no religion, but still, people used to have morals. What happened? O well, just my thoughts, guess they don't matter too much me being so young and all.

blueshark 01-05-2007 02:22 AM

Don't sell yourself short. you're not going to be 16 for ever. It's a shame that a young kid like yourself has to worry about molesters liveing around your house. A young kid like you should only be worrying about where he is going to take his girlfriend and how to explaine to his mom why he didn't make it home on time. Don't give up on people yet young man, There's still hope, after all your generation is the future. Get as much education as you can and then put it to good use. Gonna have to get a goodd job anyway, just think how much a dang vette will cost when you are my age. LOL. Cheers