Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Debate for school! Help please! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/debate-school-help-please-4959/)

blueshark 02-08-2007 02:15 AM

RE: Debate for school! Help please!

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

I'm finding, there to be, a plethera of intelect, on CF! :)

Geeze...That's the main reason I hang around here......maybe some will rub off on my dumb a$$.

TopSpeed 02-09-2007 01:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Lee Willis

You have to admit guys, this is one very cool forum because we get things like this once in a while, too.
*nods emphatically* All's I have to say is, Corvette enthusiasts are some of the most diverse and bright folks I done ever had the pleasure of talking with. A cut above the rest, I say! :)

ORIGINAL: blueshark

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

I'm finding, there to be, a plethera of intelect, on CF! :)

Geeze...That's the main reason I hang around here......maybe some will rub off on my dumb a$$.
Says one of the sharpest knives in the drawer. :D:D:D:DC'mon, George, gimme a break here, my friend... you are one of the cleverest folks I know, sir! *bows graciously to George* :)

blueshark 02-10-2007 12:12 AM

Thanks Scotty, but it's ok..You don't have to lie for my sake.....I know i'm stupid and immature....My wife says so! ...So it has to be the truth.

"Would you stop!....You're so immature.....what am I? ...a squize toy?....Stop being stupid!...I'm trying to sleep here! Quit!, will you?, it's late!"

C3 Starship 02-10-2007 11:00 AM

Thanks Scotty, but it's ok..You don't have to lie for my sake.....I know i'm stupid and immature....My wife says so! ...So it has to be the truth.

"Would you stop!....You're so immature.....what am I? ...a squize toy?....Stop being stupid!...I'm trying to sleep here! Quit!, will you?, it's late!"
....it's late? So start earlier! :D

harleyboy52 02-11-2007 01:34 AM

Hi Alex 1524, Just go to your local Fire Dept. and ask for the training officer. He should be able to give you enough information to write a thesis on this subject. I am the training officer for my shift and we practice biological emergencys twice a year. Wepractice with the local hospital and Camp Lejeune ( a large Marine base here). I'm retiring March 1 due to a fall. Yaaaaaahoooooo.

TopSpeed 02-13-2007 02:43 PM

Yours and mine, both, bro!! :D:D:D:D

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahaa!!! It's never too late to chase your favorite girl around, now, is it?? :D:D

78buckshot 03-10-2007 10:30 PM

I can't even say spell plethera, let alone say it.