Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   driving gloves (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/driving-gloves-3270/)

cblanchon 09-25-2006 01:42 AM

driving gloves

I am looking for driving gloves with the CORVETTE marks on them. Anybody knows where to get some? Thanks

gorichb 09-25-2006 04:45 PM

RE: driving gloves

well I bet I've done the same Google search as you, and have come up with nothing.
You would think there would be something out there with the Vette logo on them.

PAY2PLAY 09-26-2006 02:06 AM

I've seen lots of different driving gloves in Vette catalogs, but never with the logos stitched in them. Sounds like a business opportunity.

C3 Starship 10-02-2006 10:02 PM

I'm going to look into this, I may have a solution for you. Give me a couple of days to run this down. I'll let you know what I find out.;)
What do you want on the gloves? Just "Corvette", or flags to match the year of Vette you have?

TopSpeed 10-10-2006 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

I'm going to look into this, I may have a solution for you. Give me a couple of days to run this down. I'll let you know what I find out.;)
What do you want on the gloves? Just "Corvette", or flags to match the year of Vette you have?
*grabs popcorn, JD and TV remote* This is gonna be interesting!! :)

C3 Starship 10-10-2006 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

*grabs popcorn, JD and TV remote* This is gonna be interesting!! :)
Or..... even with a CF logo.:eek:
Looking into glove suppliers, the person in mind does embroidery on just about anything. This is their full time job. I would have to schedule a date to start the work. Depending on demand, we should get a good price.
The more of the same design, the cheaper.

(takes....deap.......breath.......)
Any body interested ? :)

TopSpeed 10-10-2006 05:37 PM

*raises hand* I might be, bro, depending on the amount of moola involved here!! :)

C3 Starship 10-10-2006 06:02 PM

One thing, copy right infringement, is this a prob or is Corvette and afiliated material "public domain"?

Lee Willis 10-10-2006 06:34 PM

You could not use the logo or name on any product for sale, without GM permission and license, I'm sure.

TopSpeed 10-10-2006 08:15 PM

Ooof, I totally forgot about that. *whacks head on desk* Of course, yeh, GM would get very grumpy.[:o] Man, that was a great idea.