Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   have any of you heard from Corvette King since Nov. 3rd. (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/have-any-you-heard-corvette-king-since-nov-3rd-4154/)

CORVETTE LADY 11-30-2006 02:45 PM

have any of you heard from Corvette King since Nov. 3rd.

Been wondering about Corvette King. His last posting to us was on November 3rd, and didn't know if any of you have gotten word since. Just hoping that all is well and his father is doing well.

blueshark 11-30-2006 03:35 PM

RE: have any of you heard from Corvette King since Nov. 3rd.

Corvette Lady, I have been wondering the same thing. I hope he is getting on okay.

rjensen 11-30-2006 04:12 PM

Yup, that is a good question, and here is another . . . where is Pecemkr? Have I missed something? Haven't seen him forever!

blueshark 11-30-2006 07:21 PM

that's true. I wonder where he is. he must be really busy not to be on. hope everything is okay with him too.

C3 Starship 11-30-2006 09:05 PM

Ol' Top Speed makes three, haven't heard from him for about a week. He usually drops me a line, even if he can't get the time to go on the forum.[&o]

God bless our missin' Bro's, I hope everything is O.K.!

blueshark 11-30-2006 09:11 PM

I think he is suffering from "Geezer syndrome". I believe he has grandchildren. good thing to be down with if you ask me. kids are a gift and grand kids are a blessing. not only that, they are a great way to get back at the kids. LOL. hope that's all it is and he and his family are ok.

rjensen 12-01-2006 12:30 AM

DITTO!! :)

rjensen 12-01-2006 04:19 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

I think he is suffering from "Geezer syndrome". I believe he has grandchildren. good thing to be down with if you ask me. kids are a gift and grand kids are a blessing. not only that, they are a great way to get back at the kids. LOL. hope that's all it is and he and his family are ok.
Or maybe Mrs. T.S. put on something real cute and T.S. is still chasing her around. :):):)

[sm=badbadbad.gif]

blueshark 12-01-2006 11:33 PM

RJ, That could be very well true. I just heard from him and he said they were hit hard with a blizzard and today was his first time in the office. what better way to pass the time. Chasing your Dream around the house. I bet he caught her to. He said he is swamped again with work and has to catch up. Wanted me to say hey to everyone and send his best wishes.he'll be back on monday hopefully.

"Sheesh, bro, I am just back in the office today; we got hit by a freak
blizzard and the city has been shutdown pretty much all week. Haven't
been
in the Vette since last Friday. :( I miss the car!!

Anyhoo, George, I hope all is well for you guys. I have so much work
today
to get caught up from being gone, probably won't be able to hit the
boards
till Monday now. Say hi to everyone for me!! See ya soon again,
George!"

C3 Starship 12-01-2006 11:55 PM

I confirm that Shark, just heard from T.S. myself. He's O.k. Whew........;)
That's one, where's the other two?:eek:
I worry about all my Vette Bro's an' Sista's if I don't hear from them for a while!