Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Hi, Everyone! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/hi-everyone-10479/)

rjensen 12-01-2008 05:25 PM

Hi, Everyone!

Hi, Everyone!
Just wanted to pop in to say "Hi" and let you know I miss being here. Hope you and your families are all well, especially those whom are serving in the military.

I never hear from Rich and Starla anymore and don't feel comfortable contacting them - feellike I am violating their privacy.

I did a few more mods to my ride - upgraded the suspension with sway bars and coil overs. :D

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Take care. Stay safe.
Rita

C3 Starship 12-01-2008 09:02 PM

RE: Hi, Everyone!

Great to hear from ya, Rita!:)
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and our best wishes for a fabulous Christmas. ;)
Dave

rjensen 12-01-2008 10:18 PM

Hi Dave!
Thanks for the shout back. How are you and Rosa doing? How is George/Blueshark? Is his daughter still in Iraq? I pray for all our troops andwonder aboutGeorge's daughter.

Hope you have a great Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

RJ

CORVETTE LADY 12-02-2008 06:52 PM

Hey Girl: Great to hear from you. I don't get to post often, but have to check on you folks every chanceI get. Star keeps me posted on you guys. Same here for wishing everyone great holidays. You are all such a great bunch of folks. Have wonderful holidays with lots of family and friends. Love to each of you.

C3 Starship 12-02-2008 07:38 PM

Best to you and your's, Lady!
So good to hear from you! :)

rjensen 12-03-2008 09:43 PM

ORIGINAL: CORVETTE LADY

Hey Girl: Great to hear from you. I don't get to post often, but have to check on you folks every chanceI get. Star keeps me posted on you guys. Same here for wishing everyone great holidays. You are all such a great bunch of folks. Have wonderful holidays with lots of family and friends. Love to each of you.
Well, Hey back to you, Corvette Lady!
Glad to hear you are still the happy traveler. Stay well and stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas/Holiday Season, too!

blueshark 12-06-2008 11:58 PM

Hey RJ and Corvette Lady!...... Both at one time...... Great googlie mooglie, What a country! Glad you both stoped in. Been wondering about you both. Sounds like you're all doing well. Hope you all had a great Turkey day and best wishes for Christmas and the new Year. You too Dave(and Rosa), :)havent been too active on the web lately:)

My daughter came back in september (was supposed to be June)all in one piece, Thank God!

Her brother is supposed to go to Afgahnastan the end of this month....geesh!.

well God bless and stay in touch with us, Ok?
Cheers

PS: anybody heard from Scotty? "Topspeed"

C3 Starship 12-07-2008 09:39 AM

Hey Blue Shark,..
Glad to hear that your Daughter is back. ;)
No word from ol' TS. [&o]
Keep hoping he'll drop in to say Hi. :)

CORVETTE LADY 12-07-2008 10:51 AM

[sm=groupwave.gif]Hi to you blueshark. This is great that some of usare showing up near the holidays.All we need now is for topspeed to show up any day now. I will be going offline in just a few days, On the road again, planning on showing back up middle of January, but who knows. All of the years spent making a living for hubby and Iare making us appreciate the good times now of coming and going as we please.If I don't check back in until 2009, wish for each and everyone of you wonderful holidays, lots of family time. I never forget you folks, alwaysthinking of you and hope all is well. Until then, same time, same place sometime in January. Love to each of you andall of your families. Don't forget to wave. [sm=hiya.gif]