Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   The Honda New Comers? (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/honda-new-comers-5422/)

BluBeaSSt 03-28-2007 11:11 PM

The Honda New Comers?

Dose anyone else think they should all be baned? I mean we dont go to there site and start talking bad about there cars, sounds like some bored high school kids to me, whos with me?

C3 Starship 03-28-2007 11:20 PM

RE: The Honda New Comers?

Rest assured, they have been warned!
We will not put up with their tripe! ;)

They are playing a little game to see how many posts they can make before they get banned. They will be gone soon, trust me! Until then, ignore them, like they don't even exist. If we get all PO'd, we are just playin' into their game. That's what they want. :eek:

blueshark 03-28-2007 11:46 PM

bazzzzackly!!

C3 Starship 03-29-2007 02:06 AM

:D:D:DHa-Ha hon-duhs, suck Vette tail pipes! :D:D:D
Now watch......they'ere gonna flame me!
But since I mentioned it, they prob won't. [&o]

BluBeaSSt 03-29-2007 02:50 AM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

:D:D:DHa-Ha hon-duhs, suck Vette tail pipes! :D:D:D
Now watch......they'ere gonna flame me!
But since I mentioned it, they prob won't. [&o]
How can they flame you when your the Mod? lol

C3 Starship 03-29-2007 03:11 AM

Anybody can get flamed, it's just that the Mods can burn 'em down! :D

chargedvette02 03-29-2007 03:38 AM

Sorry about last night guys; got carried away with them. Anyway they are from www.honda-tech.comif anyone wants to go over there.:DJust kidding, don't start crap but for future refrence it's www.honda-tech.com [:'(]Don't know if TS or C3 wants to go over there and talk to their mods and maybe get them banned on www.honda-tech.com

razoramowned 03-29-2007 03:54 AM

hey guys how's it going :D

C3 Starship 03-29-2007 09:58 AM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

Sorry about last night guys; got carried away with them. Anyway they are from www.honda-tech.comif anyone wants to go over there.:DJust kidding, don't start crap but for future refrence it's www.honda-tech.com [:'(]Don't know if TS or C3 wants to go over there and talk to their mods and maybe get them banned on www.honda-tech.com
Ya know, that's not a bad idea! ;)
I could send some copies of their posts to the admin, and see what they have to say. :)
Only prob, they prob used dif names here. Oh well, we can just move on.
I suggest that we just ignore them. They'll get bored with their game when no one reacts to their crap.

BluBeaSSt 03-29-2007 10:02 AM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

Ya know, that's not a bad idea! ;)
I could send some copies of their posts to the admin, and see what they have to say. :)
Only prob, they prob used dif names here. Oh well, we can just move on.
I suggest that we just ignore them. They'll get bored with their game when no one reacts to their crap.
Yeah isnt it funny that they come here to start stuff? Wonder why they all get the bad rep they do? I mean how many of us go there and start crap? As for telling the mods and admins over there....i doubt that dose anything, 75% of honda owners are all the same.