Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   how many lady Corvette owners, men corvette owners (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/how-many-lady-corvette-owners-men-corvette-owners-2888/)

CORVETTE LADY 08-30-2006 01:45 PM

how many lady Corvette owners, men corvette owners

Just curious as to how many lady Corvette drivers are here.

C3 Starship 08-30-2006 01:53 PM

RE: how many lady Corvette owners, men corvette owners

Well, shucks, let me see.............zip......... Yup, I'm a male Vette driver!

C3 Starship 08-30-2006 02:44 PM

Oh ya, I'm also a Lady Vette driver, She's my Baby, my Love!!!;)

TopSpeed 08-30-2006 03:20 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Oh ya, I'm also a Lady Vette driver, She's my Baby, my Love!!!;)

*hi5's C3* N'ear truer words spoken!!!

After a quick review of my D/L, I put me down for one in the guys column. This is a cool poll! Can't wait to see the results....

94blackC4 08-30-2006 06:34 PM

I had to check... But im pretty sure im a guy so theres another. If you want to meet a lot of female Vette owners, come to Virginia Beach. All the guys out here just buy them for their wives cause they all have money to do that sort of thing... lol, must be nice.

06 Vette 08-31-2006 11:18 AM

another lady here...loving the vette!;)

1stock97 09-01-2006 09:18 PM

1 more for the "male" vette driver here

percentages 09-06-2006 06:20 AM

Mrs Percentages drives the 'Vette much more than Mr Percentages. So I guess you add our vote to the ladies column! We are "Metrosexual" when it comes to cars, we share our collection equally in terms of ownership, but, the 'Vette is definately favored more by the female :)

We actually think the 'Vette is the most "sexless" or "metrosexual" car we own. It is certainly sexy to both sexes......which isn't true of many cars these days!

TopSpeed 09-06-2006 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: percentages

Mrs Percentages drives the 'Vette much more than Mr Percentages. So I guess you add our vote to the ladies column! We are "Metrosexual" when it comes to cars, we share our collection equally in terms of ownership, but, the 'Vette is definately favored more by the female :)

We actually think the 'Vette is the most "sexless" or "metrosexual" car we own. It is certainly sexy to both sexes......which isn't true of many cars these days!

*nods* Ain't that a fact!!! :)