Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   im still alive, (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/im-still-alive-3701/)

corvette king 10-27-2006 11:12 PM

im still alive,

sorry i have bean gone for a while...we had some bad things happen to us.my fathers chassis shop burnt to the ground,,,,one of are employees left the cutting torch on low and went home and the whole shop burnt down with my vette in side,,,,,[sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif]

then at the seen with my dad he had a stroke right there at the shop,,he just got out of the hospital yesterday.....so right now life sucks i have no corvette and i have no job insurance comp is being jerks..dont want to cover any of the customers cars.wich adds up to over 439.000.00 dollars we have to cover are selfs. the fueler is up for sale.....with trailer sell for 150.000.00,,i sold the mustang and the nova...so right now i am driving a niss 300 z...life sucks,,

i my not be on the forum that much i have to wheel and deal to cover those cars that got fried,,,just checking in and giving you the down load...........:(you all be good and god bless you i love you all;)

mech259 10-27-2006 11:21 PM

RE: im still alive,

DAMN! Sorry to hear, man. Good luck.

chargedvette02 10-27-2006 11:36 PM

Holy crap that is horrible. Im sorry man good luck with everything.

blueshark 10-27-2006 11:36 PM

King, That sucks. I hope your Pop is gonna be okay. The rest can be replaced(theoreticaly). I feel for ya on the Vette and the shop. Is the insurance company just washing their hands of it? those Bastards. again, an insurance company refuseing to hold up their end. Keep us posted when you can and keep looking for the light at the end...it's there Dude. Can we do anything to help? Got groceries? Well, God bless and keep your head up.

C3 Starship 10-28-2006 12:19 AM

I'm real sorry to hear that Dicky, Man I wish I could help!!!
Most of all, I'm hopein' your Dad will be alright, with the grace of God.
It's so hard to say anything that will help, I just wish the best for you and your's.
We'll all give ya moral support, were on your side, and in your corner.
Dave

gorichb 10-28-2006 01:12 PM

Damn dude
sorry to hear that. The worse thing about all this bad luck is your dad, and I hope he is doing good.
I hate those damn insurance people [:@]

PAY2PLAY 10-29-2006 09:41 AM

I definitely wasn't expecting to open this post and read that. I don't even know what to say at this moment, but try to stay strong. Your dad is in all of our prayers and I know everything will be alright in the end.

CORVETTE LADY 10-31-2006 10:55 AM

King: oh my, is there anything we can do for you? So sorry to hear the news. Take care of dad and hope you can work through this situation one day at a time. We are all here to give you moral support. Please keep us updated as you have time. I realize the priority is taking care of your dad and the concerns over the business. Just know we care.

TopSpeed 10-31-2006 02:56 PM

OH NO!!!!! Oh, bro.... *sigh* Oh dude, I am so sorry about all this! You and your dad will be in our prayers big time here, my dear friend. If there's anything we can do to help, just mention it, we're here for you bro. My heart is just broken for you this morning. Please let me know if we can help in anyway.

CORVETTE LADY 11-01-2006 11:05 AM

Hello Again Corvette King: I told my family about your situation last night. It is such a helpless feeling knowing that one of you out there has such a burden at this time. Please know that all of us are sincerely concerned over you and your family at this time. Some days I think, some of my situations are so huge, but reading your post, mine are just simple things. I know you don't have much time to spend here but please try to let us know what's going on with your dad and your losses. Yes, the insurance folk can be a real pain. They sometimes want to act like your enemy instead of your friend in a crisis. This is just small potatoes compared to you, but we had a classic car stolen several years back, the insurance company made us jump through many hoops before settling the loss. They had taken pictures of the car each year and had video tapes, finally after months we finally came to a fair settlement. King, hang in there the best you can. We care.