Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Just thought I'd say.......... (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/just-thought-id-say-3556/)

C3 Starship 10-16-2006 02:20 PM

Just thought I'd say..........

GOOD MORNIN' YA'LL!!!;)
Exhileration abounds within the anticipation of perpetuating a most concievably positive outlook, for the week.
:)

CORVETTE LADY 10-17-2006 02:16 PM

RE: Just thought I'd say..........

Same back to you Starship. Wow, I can almost hear a southern accent in your message. How is that possible with you on the west coast. So here's my southern , Good Mornin to you all. Yes, looking forward to a really good week. Waving to all of you.

C3 Starship 10-17-2006 03:01 PM

Bein' from the "South" is a "State" of "Mind". Even here , out West, some of us live in the "Southern State", of "Mind".:D
Mind, the 51st state of the union!;)

94blackC4 10-17-2006 06:57 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship
Virginia!! The 1st State of the Confederacy ;)

C3 Starship 10-17-2006 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

Virginia!! The 1st State of the Confederacy ;)
I'll Give Ya That!;)

C3 Starship 10-18-2006 01:37 PM

GOOD MORNIN' Y'ALL!!!;)
Exhileration abounds within the anticipation of perpetuating a most concievably positive outlook, for the week.

TopSpeed 10-26-2006 03:21 PM

GOOD MORNIN' YA'LL!!!;)
Holy crap, there, dude, them thar is a line o' big words. I need me my Big-Word to Redneck dictionary.....

Ah, I see, that means: "Hey y'all, I'm durned lookin' forward to being some positive this week, and hope that y'all have a nice ol' time." I'm with ya now, there, bro.

INDEED! I will carry that flame, it is a good week so far! :)

CORVETTE LADY 10-26-2006 03:35 PM

Hey Speed: Its about time you showed up. Welcome back to keep everyone on their toes.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2989/BD253054DCAD4CCD8C6B3F2FDEA3C97E.jpg[/IMG]

TopSpeed 10-26-2006 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: CORVETTE LADY

Hey Speed: Its about time you showed up. Welcome back to keep everyone on their toes.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2989/BD253054DCAD4CCD8C6B3F2FDEA3C97E.jpg[/IMG]
Hey there Corvette Lady!!! Thanks kindly for your nice words this mornin'!! Brung a smile to this ol' battered face. Good to be back, that's for sure. I really missed the place whilst gone. :)