Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Might be Selling the Vette (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/might-selling-vette-5492/)

PAY2PLAY 04-05-2007 06:53 PM

Might be Selling the Vette

Well, my uncle wants to buy my Vette from me and as depressing as it will be to let her go after just 1 1/2 years it kinda comes at a good time. I would like to upgrade to a single family house within the next few months and I've beening saying I want a C6, but wanted to wait until I had a new house with a garage. So now this will free up about $460 per month that I can pocket over the next few months and use toward a down payment on my C6. So hopefully I'll be back behind the wheel of a Vette by the end of the year. And the great thing about selling the car to my unlce is he only live about 5 mins away from me so I can still drive her;)

C3 Starship 04-05-2007 10:08 PM

RE: Might be Selling the Vette

WHOA!!!, PAY!!!
That's a shocker, but I understand your line of thought. I'll be watchin' for pics when ya get a new "BABY"! ;)

TopSpeed 04-09-2007 02:31 PM

*huge eyes* Dude!!! Whoaw.... man, your uncle is one tres lucky guy, I tell you whut! Makes perfect sense, though, your thoughts there... I'd probably do the same thing if I was in your shoes. So long as there's another one on the horizon, it's all good.

Now, for the most important question: what, exactly, does it take to become your uncle? :D

C3 Starship 04-10-2007 10:07 AM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

Now, for the most important question: what, exactly, does it take to become your uncle? :D
:D:D:DYou don't miss atrick Bro, always thinkin'!!! :D:D:D

TopSpeed 04-10-2007 03:43 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

:D:D:DYou don't miss atrick Bro, always thinkin'!!! :D:D:D
:DMy momma didn' raise no fool, bro!! :D:D:D

C3 Starship 04-11-2007 01:39 AM

:DUncles need Nephews!!! :eek:Right!!!? :)

D327 04-11-2007 04:00 AM

Hey Lamont, Hope everyting works out for you. Send us some pics of the new ride when you get it.

TopSpeed 04-17-2007 02:32 PM

:DUncles need Nephews!!! :eek:Right!!!? :)
:D:D:DNotice how Pay hasn't been back in this thread since we threatened to become immediate family??? :D:D:D

C3 Starship 04-17-2007 09:27 PM

:DI bet he's havin' the adoption papers written up. :D

TopSpeed 04-18-2007 01:20 PM

:DI bet he's havin' the adoption papers written up. :D
Oh yeh, no doubt, that's it!! :D:D:D