Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   My vette pics with TW ICE (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/my-vette-pics-tw-ice-5344/)

chargedvette02 03-21-2007 08:04 PM

My vette pics with TW ICE

8 Attachment(s)
This stuff is just amazing; I don't know if you can tell in the pics but it is very shiny and you can use it on almost anything except glass. :D
Attachment 2639
Attachment 2640
Attachment 2641
Attachment 2642
Attachment 2643
Attachment 2644
Attachment 2645
Attachment 2646

PAY2PLAY 03-21-2007 08:08 PM

RE: My vette pics with TW ICE

I use ICE too, and it is an amazing product. The only thing I don't like is because it is clear it can be hard to tell which areas you have already waxed with the silver paint.

chargedvette02 03-21-2007 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I use ICE too, and it is an amazing product. The only thing I don't like is because it is clear it can be hard to tell which areas you have already waxed with the silver paint.
I agree, I had to keep getting eye level with the paint to tell where I had already gone.

sigung86 03-22-2007 04:18 AM

Man! that is a beautiful polish finish. Been so long since I thought in terms of Turtle Wax, that when I punched TW ICE into google, it came back and asked me if I meant, "TWICE"... I said, ummm ... yeah ... prob'ly... :rofl:

C3 Starship 03-22-2007 10:11 AM

Very, very nice! ;)
Your wheel barrow could use a treatment. :D

chargedvette02 03-22-2007 11:58 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Very, very nice! ;)
Your wheel barrow could use a treatment. :D
LMAO hahahahaha yeah I will get to that.

chargedvette02 03-22-2007 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: sigung86

Man! that is a beautiful polish finish. Been so long since I thought in terms of Turtle Wax, that when I punched TW ICE into google, it came back and asked me if I meant, "TWICE"... I said, ummm ... yeah ... prob'ly... :rofl:
it's good stuff.

TopSpeed 03-27-2007 02:51 PM

Man alive, bro.... that's one bloody hot Corvette!!!!!!! You can now get rid of all mirrors in your house; shave in the finish of your car!!! :D:D:D

PAY2PLAY 03-28-2007 02:02 AM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

Man alive, bro.... that's one bloody hot Corvette!!!!!!! You can now get rid of all mirrors in your house; shave in the finish of your car!!! :D:D:D
LOL, now that would make a good car wax commercial.

chargedvette02 03-28-2007 04:26 AM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

Lol TS :D; If I try to shave using the finish of my car to see and hurt myself can I hold you responsible?