Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   O. K. Lady.... (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/o-k-lady-4677/)

C3 Starship 01-09-2007 04:10 PM

O. K. Lady....

I saw ya slippin' around the forums today, Where ya been?:eek:
You been missed too, almost been a month!!!

TopSpeed 01-09-2007 06:54 PM

RE: O. K. Lady....

Our own beloved Corvette Lady?? Did you forget to put the seat down again, there, Dave??:D

C3 Starship 01-09-2007 08:06 PM

Hey, Lady has a reserved seat, anywherein the CF house, anytime she wants it!!! ;)

blueshark 01-10-2007 01:51 AM

everybody's a comedian. Smart butt!

CORVETTE LADY 01-11-2007 01:01 PM

Geez guys, you made me feel important. We really had not planned on being gone so long but were having so much fun that we decided to stay on the prowl for a bit longer. Our house on the coast has no internet and the small library close by only allows you 30 minutes with waiting lines of an hour. So I went almost a month with no internet. I thought of you all each day and knew you were having a grand together on the internet. Thanks for remembering me during this time. While on the road, I watched for every Corvette, that counts doesn't it. I would forget on some of the road trips that we were traveling in the truck and be just waving like crazy at another corvette owner. Guess they figured I was a "wanna be Corvette owner". See this is one of the rewards of being older, hitting the road whenever the notion strikes. See you on the forum. [sm=groupwave.gif]

TopSpeed 01-11-2007 02:23 PM

Sounds like you were adventurin' and havin' a general blast, there, my friend!!! Glad to hear it. And welcome back! :D

blueshark 01-11-2007 04:54 PM

Would you adopt me?...I wanna go...can we go?....where we goin'?......are we there yet?......when we leavin'?....can I sit up front? are we leavin' or what?...where we goin'? huh?

Glad you had a safe trip and are back with us. God bless.

C3 Starship 01-11-2007 05:23 PM

So......Lady, did ya take any pics? :eek:
It's manditory, that when y'all take a road trip, ya gotta post some pics! :D

(otherwise, ya can't go.....unless ya take George with ya! So....it's pics or George, your choice. :D)

PAY2PLAY 01-12-2007 12:09 AM

Sounds like you had a great time. I've become so accustom to surfing the net, I'm not sure I could go a month without and retain my sanity. If you have any photos of the trip do share.[/align]

rjensen 01-12-2007 12:57 AM

>>>Guess they figured I was a "wanna be Corvette owner".<<<<

Oh, Lady - that is really funny! Glad you are back and had a good time. I noticed you MIA, but had been on vacation and not reading all the post, so I figured I had missed something. Hope you do have pics.
WELCOME BACK.
Rita