Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Owned !! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/owned-2976/)

majik16106 09-06-2006 12:23 AM

Owned !!

sorry, i just changed my name and this is my first post.. but saw this on another forum... made me laugh

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=885503

corvette king 09-06-2006 01:21 AM

RE: Owned !!

you just changed your name? your not the guy man to man are you...LOL. just kiding,dude you had me dying. that is so gay. thats what body builders do when they dont have a corvette.[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=icon_stickpoke.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif]

PAY2PLAY 09-06-2006 02:35 AM

That was hilarious...I don't care how drunk I have every been, that thought has never crossed my mind...being drunk is no excuss.

corvette king 09-06-2006 02:40 AM

NO MATER HOW YOU SHAKE IT. THAT DUDE IS BIG TIME GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[8D] FLAMER[sm=badbadbad.gif]

majik16106 09-06-2006 03:54 AM

nope sorry.. not me. actually i joined a long time ago.. was ronin something but its been so long i cant remember the numbers in my sn or the pw since it was random.. so i just changed it to this sn cuz i use this on every other forum. the humor to me is more in the replies than the story.. so funny.

TopSpeed 09-06-2006 02:47 PM

[sm=yikesomg.gif]Sweet Lord!!! I don't care HOW much you drink, how MANY TIMES you've drank before.... sheeeeeeesh...... somethin' ain't right in Kansas, Toto! :D:D:D

corvette king 09-06-2006 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

[sm=yikesomg.gif]Sweet Lord!!! I don't care HOW much you drink, how MANY TIMES you've drank before.... sheeeeeeesh...... somethin' ain't right in Kansas, Toto! :D:D:D
HAY SPEED WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT.I THINK HE WAS ALWAYS GAY AND ALLWAYS WANTED TO SUCK THAT GUYS CO*K.NI MATER HOW DRUNK YOU ARE AND IF YOU ARE NOT GAY I WOULDET EVEN BE LOOKING AT IT ..YOU NO WHAT I MEAN. PLUS MOST OF THOSE WAIGHT LIFTERS ARE GAY ANYWAY.THEY SHAVE THEM SELFS TO... FLAMERSL

TopSpeed 09-06-2006 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

HAY SPEED WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT.I THINK HE WAS ALWAYS GAY AND ALLWAYS WANTED TO SUCK THAT GUYS CO*K.NI MATER HOW DRUNK YOU ARE AND IF YOU ARE NOT GAY I WOULDET EVEN BE LOOKING AT IT ..YOU NO WHAT I MEAN. PLUS MOST OF THOSE WAIGHT LIFTERS ARE GAY ANYWAY.THEY SHAVE THEM SELFS TO... FLAMERSL
LOL
Without gettin' into a diatribe about weight lifters and their orientations, let's just say I wholeheartedly agree with you, bro!!! I too think he was in the ol' closet an' the "liquid courage" just brung out his natural instincts. Oooof, my good friend.... I tell ya, bro... no WAY.... no freakin' way.... that would ever happen to me. Like you, my gate don't swing that way, beverages or not.... I like my nikked people to be, well, my wife. :D

Let's put it this way: I think that these hardcore weightlifter types are tryin' hard to "compensate" for somethin', and I think we've just discovered what it is. :D:D:D:D:D

I can hear that guys wife from here: "After what you did, you want me to KISS that mouth??" :D:D:D:D:D

TopSpeed 09-06-2006 07:24 PM

Holy Toledo... just for, well, no good reason, I did a Google search on gay weightlifting.... let's just say, boy oh boy, there's a lot of sites out there with these search terms!!!

Olympics 2000 on Outsports: For Gay Sports Fans And Athletes

Some people have far too much spare time on their hands. :D

majik16106 09-06-2006 08:53 PM

thats the least of his problems if hes not just a troll or trying to get attention. IF thats for real.. he is looking at some serious issues he needs to come to terms with.. because no amount of drunk excuses that. his wife and kids he was talking about he may be loosing altogether.

But a female friend brought up an interesting point. About how homosexual acts seem to only hit us as gross when its men. For you guys... what if your wife got drunk and there was a video of her giving oral to another female. personally im not sure how i would feel about it if my gf did that.. id have a lot of questions, but i probably wouldnt like it. although.. i know a lot of guys who would love it.