Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   spinner hubcaps on my girls car (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/spinner-hubcaps-my-girls-car-6869/)

chargedvette02 07-15-2007 03:05 AM

spinner hubcaps on my girls car

2 Attachment(s)
My buddy and I were bored one night so we decide to go purchase some spinner hubcaps, drive down to Colorado Springs and install them on my girlfriends car while she was at work. Here is how it turned out and she actually noticed right away when she came out from work that they had been changed out. The best part about this is she has no clue how to take them off and I told her it takes a special type of tool to get them off.:DThey are sooooooo Cheesy as you can see. The second pic is of me just after we had commited the crime.:)

Attachment 2302

Attachment 2303

harleyboy52 07-15-2007 06:46 PM

RE: spinner hubcaps on my girls car

From the looks of those dents she will have those hubcaps scrubbed off in no time.

rjensen 07-15-2007 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: harleyboy52

From the looks of those dents she will have those hubcaps scrubbed off in no time.
That's really funny, HB52! :D

The real question is why would a guy want to pimp-out his girlfriend's car? Luke, I am sure your girlfriend is a real Babe and now you've set it up so she'll get checked-out by even more guys.

;):D;):D

chargedvette02 07-15-2007 10:32 PM

Lol, she got those dents by side swiping an abandoned car on the side of the road while making a right hand turn.;)

rjensen 07-15-2007 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

Lol, she got those dents by side swiping an abandoned car on the side of the road while making a right hand turn.;)
NOW THAT'S REALLY SCARY!!! [sm=yikesomg.gif]

[:o][:o][:o][:o]

I'll bet the keys to your vetteare off limits to your Sweetie. ;)

Take care. Stay safe. :)

blueshark 07-15-2007 11:08 PM

That's funny. Wait 'til she finds out you were pullin' her leg about the "special tool". yer in trouble now.
next you can swipe her car and fixhercustomized body pannelsand put a flame job on it.

PAY2PLAY 07-16-2007 09:16 AM

Now all she needs is some of those valve stem caps with the LED light on them:D

C3 Starship 07-16-2007 07:18 PM

Just paint a big band-aid over the dents. It'll go really well with the spinners. :D

blueshark 07-16-2007 08:06 PM

maybe some stick-on bullet holes. She can say she was parked out side the capitol when the "Emporer" showed up. What's up with that guy?

chargedvette02 07-16-2007 09:19 PM

You guys are really funny! I'm at work bored and got a really good laugh reading through all the posts.:D