Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Top Speed Misses Us (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/top-speed-misses-us-3405/)

C3 Starship 10-05-2006 02:16 PM

Top Speed Misses Us

Ol' T. S. has been puttin' in some ungodly hours and had just enough time to drop me a quick line. He wanted me to say hey to every one, and he will be back as soon as he gets things streightened out at work.
So......

HEY Y'ALL:) I'll be Back!!!

CORVETTE LADY 10-05-2006 02:27 PM

RE: Top Speed Misses Us

Thanks Starship, this is funny, our threads are about a minute apart. We both were thinking of Speed at the same time. Good to hear from Speed.

C3 Starship 10-05-2006 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: CORVETTE LADY

Thanks Starship, this is funny, our threads are about a minute apart. We both were thinking of Speed at the same time. Good to hear from Speed.
Ol' T.S. is thinkin' of us too, that's why he had me let every body he's O. K., and will be back with us soon.

gorichb 10-05-2006 03:00 PM

man that must be 1 heck of a major problem at work to keep him off the boards!!

C3 Starship 10-05-2006 03:21 PM

Ya, he says it's a multi-million $ account and has the whole staff woking to get the prob solved. They are woking around the clock with only enough time to grab a cheese samich and a little shut eye, then back to the grind.

PAY2PLAY 10-05-2006 08:38 PM

Well good to hear that aside from some chaos at work everything is going good with him. Tell him we look forward to having him back.

blueshark 10-06-2006 03:28 AM

Hope he gets it straightened out. I was wondering myself, I thought maybe he took your lead Starship and abbandoned us for a while.

C3 Starship 10-06-2006 08:56 PM

I'm sure T. S. would let us know if he was goin' to split for awhile.;)
I didn't abbandon y'all, I just gave ya a break.:D

TopSpeed 10-10-2006 03:22 PM

Hey friends!!! I'm back. Holy Snappin' Moses that was quite the 2 weeks we just went through. My team came through for us with shining colors, even though it was potentially a scary mess.... I might miss a day or so here over the next week as I get caught up from the stuff I missed while we were fightin' the demons.

Anyhoo, many thanks to my bro Starship here for droppin' youse all a line so no one was worried. It's the nature of my job at times; sometimes I have a bit o' time to spare, and sometimes stuff happens that requires my undivided attention. Rest assured nary a day passes that I don't miss hanging out with you all here when that happens.

Thanks Dave, really appreciate that.

An' hello to all my friends again!! :D I see no one burnt down the Lounge whilst I was gone.... ;):D

C3 Starship 10-10-2006 03:52 PM

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]