Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Welcome To Spring! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/welcome-spring-5351/)

riley 03-22-2007 01:05 PM

Welcome To Spring!

For all of the people who have had to store their vettes for the winter. Welcome to spring! :D

It's finally warming up here in Indiana. The snow has melted and the rain is washing the grime off of the roads. I took my Z out for a quick spin last Sunday and it was GREAT. I love driving that car. I hope that all of you are getting your vettes out too.

I just want everyone to have a great spring and summer, enjoy your awesome cars and be careful on the roads.

Dale

C3 Starship 03-22-2007 10:35 PM

RE: Welcome To Spring!

We got into the low 80's last week, now we're goin' to get snow next week! [:'(]

Just when I think I can start workin' on the Starship's warp drive, the weather changes again. [&o]It's Galactic warming that has the Universal weather all screwed up. :D

chargedvette02 03-23-2007 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: riley

For all of the people who have had to store their vettes for the winter. Welcome to spring! :D

It's finally warming up here in Indiana. The snow has melted and the rain is washing the grime off of the roads. I took my Z out for a quick spin last Sunday and it was GREAT. I love driving that car. I hope that all of you are getting your vettes out too.

I just want everyone to have a great spring and summer, enjoy your awesome cars and be careful on the roads.

Dale

Have had mine out for 3 weeks here in Colorado, 60's and 70's everyday.:D

TopSpeed 03-27-2007 02:53 PM

Global Cooling, folks, Global Cooling. :D:D:D

We had 2 nice days here in the last 3 months..... they keep saying more are comin', but I think they're full o' crap myself. :D:D

C3 Starship 03-28-2007 12:58 AM

Now, now, Scotty.......Al Gore says it's "Global Warming"!
So what cha gonna believe, him, or the 6' of snow on the front drive! :D

TopSpeed 03-28-2007 01:29 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Now, now, Scotty.......Al Gore says it's "Global Warming"!
So what cha gonna believe, him, or the 6' of snow on the front drive! :D
*opens front door*

*SLAM!*

Maybe he held the thermometer upside down when he was doin' his figurin'.....

I think I know where all that ice from the polar caps is goin'.... IT'S ON OUR LAWN!

TopSpeed 03-28-2007 03:15 PM

In all reality, I suspect spring might actually be considering the viability of making an appearance. I had the greatest night last night. Mrs. TopSpeed was doin' a night shift at the hospital, so I was left to my own devices. It was sunny here yesterday, all day, around 49*F. So, I got off work, went home to change into my "rocker T-Shirt", and dropped the top. I drove around until I couldn't feel my ears anymore from the temperature dropping as the sun was setting. But, at least, I got a couple hours top-down cruisin' in... it felt just like the day we picked the car up. :D

I cannot wait for summer!!!!!! [8D]

C3 Starship 03-28-2007 10:30 PM

Maybe he did hold it upside down, I'm just wonderin' what kind of thermometer, and where he held it! :D

TopSpeed 03-29-2007 01:31 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Maybe he did hold it upside down, I'm just wonderin' what kind of thermometer, and where he held it! :D
:D:D:D Don't get all anal on me, bro!! :D:D:D:D