Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Where have I been you ask!? (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/where-have-i-been-you-ask-4967/)

BluBeaSSt 02-07-2007 01:45 AM

Where have I been you ask!?

Long story short.... me and my ex girlfriend broke up about....half a year ago, but were kinda still dating. Anyways things get kinda rocky and I just stop talking to her all together and do the mature thing. So time gos on, well one day I get a phone call from this KID..her new boyfriend say blah blah blah hes gonna come kick my ass and all that b/s (im sure everyones been there). I think nothing of it and love my life. 3 days ago I get this knock on my door and theres this dumb kid outside with his arms spread like hes gonna fly or something. I open the door...well its her new boyfriend. 1. This pisses me off because he had the balls to come to my house. 2. Hes outside talking a lot of sh1t. Anyways about 20 mins later im getting carted off by the cops. I kicked the hell of that kid.
Why did I go to jail you ask? I hit him 1st and I did more than the "needed" protection. Dosent everyone love drama...just my luck this idiot comes to my house...yet I go to jail :(
All over what?

blueshark 02-07-2007 02:13 AM

RE: Where have I been you ask!?

What are the ages of the participants in this little extravaganza? I don't understand what he is upset about as you stoped calling the girl.....sounds like he needs a clue to go along with that a$$whipping. your best bet with that type of thing is to close the door and go back to what you were doing. Or.... let him in the house before you ware him out. or....do like someone else did and contact the local law inforcement agency and let them handle it.....probably the best idea. .......unfortunately, I would probably havedone as you did but much worse. I'm thick headed. LOL

PAY2PLAY 02-07-2007 02:31 AM

Sorry to hear about the recent stroke of bad luck, but I'm a little confused. Why was he so pissed off at you? Where you still dating you ex while they where together?

Kobegotskillz 02-07-2007 05:23 AM

Too bad you don't live in Oklahoma. You coulda shot him and the cops woulda took him away.

just joking (sort of). They would take him away, but I'm not in favor of shooting someone for a reason like that.

C3 Starship 02-07-2007 10:05 AM

Too bad it turned out that way, [&o]so.....ya think he'll be back?
If he's got half a brain, he won't!

BluBeaSSt 02-07-2007 10:13 AM

Yeah she was cheating on me wile we were dating....i pick them great LOL. as for him....he was so pissed that "I treaded her badly" because well after i found out she messed around on me i called and screamed at her for about....20 mins. The cop said i wouldnt had gone to jail if i would of stoped once he was down....but i dont stop untill someone pulls me off...just how i was rasied.

P.S. Im 21 and he is...18 i think.He sould of been"Old enought you know better, Dumb enough to not care" I told the cop that and even he started laughing

blueshark 02-08-2007 03:06 AM

Call me a barbarian but the reason he was there is actually unimportant. The fact that some irrational fool was standing atones front door threatening bodily harm in a loud and malicious voice is reason enough to defend ones self andclear his irrational thoughts byopeninghishead with a nice clean .44 mag round. Although perhaps not the best course of action, never the less effective in neutralizing the threat..

Kobegotskillz 02-08-2007 03:25 AM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Call me a barbarian but the reason he was there is actually unimportant. The fact that some irrational fool was standing atones front door threatening bodily harm in a loud and malicious voice is reason enough to defend ones self andclear his irrational thoughts byopeninghishead with a nice clean .44 mag round. Although perhaps not the best course of action, never the less effective in neutralizing the threat..
One of the many reasons I love living in the South / mid-West. Cops pull up with a "we understand" look on there faces, fill out the minimum paperwork and thank you for handling it for them.

Personally, I'm fine with someone saying and doing whatever they want......... from a distance. Once you get in my space or on my property, I have no idea what your intentions are and you've got my full attention. Time for me to defend my family.

CLICK!

C3 Starship 02-08-2007 10:30 AM

It's been a long time, but...If I take someone down, I tell 'em, "You don't want to get up,.... think about it!" :D

Hey Kobegotskillz,
If it goes "click", you forgot to load! :D:D:D

blueshark 02-09-2007 01:37 AM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

It's been a long time, but...If I take someone down, I tell 'em, "You don't want to get up,.... think about it!" :D

Hey Kobegotskillz,
If it goes "click", you forgot to load! :D:D:D

Unless it's gotta muffler on it.