Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Parts/Other Sales (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/parts-other-sales-25/)
-   -   FS: Complete Cerra Racing Single Turbo Kit!!!! - '97-'04 C5 Corvette/Z06 (W/ Extras!) (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/parts-other-sales-25/fs-complete-cerra-racing-single-turbo-kit-97-04-c5-corvette-z06-w-extras-13035/)

dr pepper 07-01-2010 04:12 AM

FS: Complete Cerra Racing Single Turbo Kit!!!! - '97-'04 C5 Corvette/Z06 (W/ Extras!)

15 Attachment(s)
I have a complete Cerra Racing single turbo kit for a '97-'04 C5 Corvette/Z06. I bought the kit originally to put on my car but I have had a change of heart on what I want to do. I am actually selling my 03 Z06 to purchase a more practical vehicle for my family. The kit was installed on the car professionally by a local shop and while I was waiting on a few parts to come in the mail to finish the kit off (BOV, Guages, EBCS, etc..) I changed my mind about getting it tuned and took it back off the car. The good part is everything I ordered to complete the kit is being sold WITH the kit! This kit made 517whp/495wtq on the 02 Z06 it came off of at 7.5psi with the stock motor and headers/exhaust and I have all of the dyno charts to send with the kit.

The kit comes with:

-62mm Turbonetics turbo
-Turbosmart Race Port blow off valve
-Turbonetics Delta-Gate Mark II wastegate
-Custom exhaust manifold (can use factory header on driver side)
-Custom downpipe, link-up pipe and Y pipe to connect the exhaust (comes with straight test pipe and pipe w/ cat. All bungs are welded in place for 02's and wideband and comes with caps to cap the ones you don't use)
-Complete front mount intercooler kit (dual intercoolers)
-High flow fan for high performance cooling (this thing moves some major air!)
-All new silicon couplers and hoses with all new T-Bolt clamps needed to install the kit!
-Carbon fiber turbo inlet/intake with high flow filter
-42lb injectors
-Kenne Bell 40amp boost-a-pump complete kit
-Autometer Dual gauge pillar pod (With factory pillar attached)
-Lingenfelter oil adapter (complete with stainless braided oil lines for oil drain and return from turbo)
-All nuts, bolts, and hardware necessary to install the kit
-New A/C line with extension to re-route for turbo fitment

EVERYTHING you need to install this kit on your factory car. The kit fits perfectly and comes complete with all necessary accessories to supplement the turbo kit. When installed, it looks like the car should have come with this kit installed! It looks factory and the custom work done to make the kit fit is professionally done and guaranteed to fit with no issues.

Asking price is $4500 shipped OBO. Please no lowballing because this kit cost almost $8,000 brand new and I've added over $1500 in accessories to the kit to make it a true "complete" kit! I will ship this kit anywhere in the US included in the price. Anywhere outside of the US will be added to the cost (because that can get very expensive).

Pics! :D

Some of these pics were still in the "installation" stage when the kit wasn't fully buttoned up yet or in the "removal" stage when we were taking it off after I changed my mind about going through with it... however, the turbo was in the car so you can see what it looks like installed. It's an awesome fit!

Attachment 1666

Attachment 1667

Attachment 1668

Attachment 1669

Attachment 1670

Attachment 1671

Attachment 1672

Attachment 1673

Attachment 1674

Attachment 1675

Attachment 1676

Attachment 1677

Attachment 1678

Attachment 1679

Attachment 1680

For more pictures and shipping details please PM me. I have the kit laid out on the floor for more detailed pictures of the intercooler kit and other things.

Serious inquires only please.

Thanks
JB

dr pepper 07-01-2010 09:04 PM

No one interested?