Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Parts/Other Sales (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/parts-other-sales-25/)
-   -   FS: Tons of C5 Goodies - All new in box! (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/parts-other-sales-25/fs-tons-c5-goodies-all-new-box-14353/)

VetteNate 07-12-2011 11:28 AM

FS: Tons of C5 Goodies - All new in box!

Good afternoon everyone! It comes with great sadness that I must abandon my C5 project and bring my goals back down to earth (so says the wife). Anyway, I spent a good chunk of change collecting these parts but have yet to install them. Hopefully they will find appreciative homes, and be used to the best of their very well known capabilities.

Here are some basic questions and answers about these products...

- Is everything new? Absolutely, everything is brand new in boxes, never opened. Currently sitting in my storage unit collecting dust.
- Why are you getting rid of everything? I don't want to, I truly don't. I have to re-assess my spending habits, get rid of a couple projects (the C5 project and my boat project) and focus on my house project for now. The wife is a big motivating factor in all of this.
- Will you ship for free? Yes, that's part of the price you pay. I will ship your purchase within 3 days of payment, by UPS insured for 10% over the purchased value.
- Will you do a package deal if I want more than 1 of your products? Yes, definitely. In the real estate market, they would call me a "motivated seller" so don't hesitate to make me an offer! Try not to lowball me, prices are set low enough to perpetuate a quick sale regardless.
- How do you wish to be paid? Crisp, new, non-sequential $100 bills! Haha, just kidding! Paypal is fine, wire transfer if you don't have paypal. My only stipulation with wire transfer is 50% upfront, signed purchase contract stating payment terms and deliverables, remaining 50% within 24 hours of delivery confirmation (for my protections and yours).

What's For Sale

1) Procharger P1-SC-1 Stage 2 Supercharger Kit - LINK
Retail Price: $5,995
My Price: $2,500
Still Available

2) Magnaflow Stainless Steel Exhaust System w/ x-pipe - LINK
Retail Price: $1,399
My Price: $700
Still Available

3) Direct Port Nitrous System (50-200hp jets/solenoids included) - LINK
Retail Price: $599
My Price: $399
Still Available

4) C6 z06 Chrome Reproduction Wheels (17x8.5 front and 18x10.5 rear) - LINK
Retail Price: $905
My Price: $650
Still Available

5) A&A/AII 285cc Heads - LINK
Retail Price: $3,290
My Price: $1,650
Still Available

6) A&A Stage 2 Blower Cam - LINK
Retail Price: $429
My Price: $300
Still Available

7) Ross Racing Pistons w/Rings (4.125, for forced induction) - LINK
Retail Price: $984
My Price: $625
Still Available

8) Passport iQ GPS & Radar/Laser Detector - LINK
Retail Price: $649
My Price: $400
Still Available

9) DiabloSport Predator Tuner w/PC Kit - LINK
Retail Price: $415
My Price: $275
Still Available

I also have some used parts as well (2 other sets of staggered wheels with tires and a bunch of other random goodies laying around my garage). Once this sale is complete I will post another listing the used parts. I want to keep the new and used stuff separate so nobody gets confused or assumes something is new when it isn't.

If you have any questions or wish to purchase, please PM me!

Items will ship out of Lawrence, Kansas. Thank you folks!

quadridermx 07-18-2011 12:19 PM

Sent you a PM...