Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Product Review Section (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/product-review-section-35/)
-   -   Great GM parts from the "thepartsladi" (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/product-review-section-35/great-gm-parts-%22thepartsladi%22-3544/)

gorichb 10-15-2006 10:10 PM

Great GM parts from the "thepartsladi"

Anyone that does any buying on Ebay, and you want some really good deals for genuine GM parts, check out this seller. thepartsladi
Just type "thepartsladi" when your searching for sellers. She's from Florida.

I have bought all new rotors, pads, and calipers, and you won't find a better deal. Her shipping is very reasonable, and the calipers were free shipping.
Excellent!!

thespannerboys 11-01-2006 09:31 AM

RE: Great GM parts from the "thepartsladi"

groovy good to know! Im in the market for those too :D

jdeatsch 05-13-2007 06:43 PM

Wow. What a great seller.
It's refreshing to find someone that doesn't gouge people on 'shipping and handling'.

Thanks,
Jim

rickd 06-13-2007 09:22 PM

I've also purchased some item's, clutch master cylinder few other. very reasonable pricing..

cwb 07-15-2007 12:20 AM

ORIGINAL: jdeatsch

Wow. What a great seller.
It's refreshing to find someone that doesn't gouge people on 'shipping and handling'.

Thanks,
Jim

Gouge?

Shippin' and handlin' is a service.

The service industry is the only thing holding this country's economy together. Cleaning service, auto and mechanical service, delivery service, etc. Manufacturing is in Viet Nam, China, Pakistan; labor is on the immigrants, but service stays here. Americans do it, and charge more for it. I got myself through college running a delivery service. Good $$$ too.

How much do you think it costs to get a part from A to B? Try goin' to get it yourself... Even if it's just across town, it's an hour time. Minimum wage is $6.00. Benefits for the worker is about equivalent to min. wage. Gas to go across town is 3-5 bucks. There's $15 right there. Across town. Know where your part is comin' from? Remember where I said manufacturing is?

Gouge, huh?

Phill 08-10-2007 04:59 PM

I havent bought from them but this is the secound time ive heard good things about them.

HRS84VETTE 10-16-2007 11:15 PM

I've bought a few things from thepartsladi for my previous vette. Was very satisfied, all genuine Delco stuff as I remember.

birdman8421 10-21-2008 08:07 PM

:)I have had good experiences with the partsladi as well. OEM signal light housing and others. Good prices, faster than expected delivery and prompt email notifications. FL is close to GA too.

Ric 11-06-2008 06:59 PM

I also have dealt with thepartsladi and they have bin A+ with me. They have found AC parts for my Corvettethat weren't listed in there store with just a call. Shipping also was very quick on everything I have ordered.