Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   different for a C3 (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/different-c3-7762/)

blueshark 09-29-2007 07:57 PM

different for a C3

Found this while learning.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2713/8AE951789C434AF0A756BC259DFD5D12.jpg[/IMG]

C3 Starship 09-29-2007 08:58 PM

RE: different for a C3

Learning what? C'mon Bro give it up. [:@]
You're tellin' on me, all the time.[&o]......
Mom!.....George won't tell meeee!!!

Great pic! [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Ah swear some body is readin' my mind. :eek:
Take that exact car, add the rear wing, fender flares, external collectors, paint it pearl black,and Gold plate/tint the sidepipes, air horn,and rims.
( I love those rims)
That's what I'm goin' for. :)

GRRRRrrrrrrrrow---wel ! ;)

blueshark 09-29-2007 09:52 PM

Bring the Starship to Tennessee for the winter and she'll be smokin' in the spring. Got all the stuff to do'er up. We'll do the "fleet" at the same time.

C3 Starship 09-29-2007 10:50 PM

MO-om! ........George still ain't sayin' ![sm=boohoo.gif]

Bro, if I could swing it, I'd be there by now! ;)

blueshark 09-29-2007 11:18 PM

I'll meet ya half way?

OK! OK! I'm just learning from readin' all aboutour cars.
Stop yellin'!! .......you tryin' to get me in trouble again? ......Mom always liked you best anyway!

blueshark 09-30-2007 12:14 AM

Hey I was lookin' at that picture...how about a custom reverse shaker?...Kinda like the old TA's but fit to a L88 hood.

C3 Starship 09-30-2007 10:15 AM

Ya, I could go for that. :)
One other thing, the headlights set up like on your C3. ;)

blueshark 09-30-2007 01:43 PM

I'm gonna redo the headlights on mine. Leave them in the same place but I'm gonna do some real buckets and utilize the back for a semi-ram air setup with flexable hoses running to the front of the pan on the bottom of the L88 hood. Also I'm gonna set some nascar/aviation scoops in the bottom outboard section of the front clip along side the grills/headlights, plumbed to the same spot. Cheers

C3 Starship 09-30-2007 02:01 PM

That ought-ta make 'er breath well. ;)I was thinkin' a simular set-up, with the air used to increase air flow in the engine compartment/radiator, to help with temp control. I figure the "gills" would make good exit ports, not just wheel well air flow.Like I said, "I was thinkin'......" :eek:

blueshark 09-30-2007 02:11 PM

I Thought about cooling/Radiator vents as well. I was thinkin' on the bottom of the front chin valance, right in front of the air dam, with some directional foils aimed at the radiator. It's gonna be real busy up there in the front, LOL!