Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Just the Fbody (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/just-fbody-5690/)

BluBeaSSt 04-21-2007 10:16 PM

Just the Fbody

15 Attachment(s)
Since it was so nice out here about last week or so, i went out and shot some pictures of the old Formula, i know its no Vette....but its all i have :D

Attachment 2601
Attachment 2602
Attachment 2603
Attachment 2604
Attachment 2605
Attachment 2606
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4...y/STA72344.jpg
Attachment 2607
Attachment 2608
Attachment 2609
Attachment 2610
Attachment 2611
Attachment 2612
Attachment 2613
Attachment 2614
Attachment 2615

chargedvette02 04-21-2007 10:20 PM

RE: Just the Fbody

Pics look great man, one thing though..... The Chiefs suck!:D

BluBeaSSt 04-22-2007 05:05 PM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

Not as bad as the Royals...and i live less than 3 miles from Areohead so after a losing chifes game....mean drunks EVERYWHERE lol

TopSpeed 04-23-2007 02:58 PM

I love F-Bodies, and you've got a stunning, stunning car there, bro. Thanks so much for sharing those pictures!! I just looooooove your car! :D

BluBeaSSt 04-23-2007 08:50 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

I love F-Bodies, and you've got a stunning, stunning car there, bro. Thanks so much for sharing those pictures!! I just looooooove your car! :D
Thanks, means alot to me :)

blueshark 04-24-2007 01:30 AM

ORIGINAL: Grn4fbody

Not as bad as the Royals...and i live less than 3 miles from Areohead so after a losing chifes game....mean drunks EVERYWHERE lol
Know whatcha mean about the mean drunks. Had some experiance in Gainesville with "Gator" fans. lots of head bustin' in the nightclub I ran.....but that's a story for "True stories of..."

By the way ...that's one great lookin' bird you've got there. I have always loved Firebirds....more than camaros even. The birds never got their just due. '72 TAsd/hd/ho455...what a car, great lines, bad attatude and the a$$ to back it up. A true "bird of prey".

BluBeaSSt 04-24-2007 10:15 AM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

ORIGINAL: Grn4fbody

Know whatcha mean about the mean drunks. Had some experiance in Gainesville with "Gator" fans. lots of head bustin' in the nightclub I ran.....but that's a story for "True stories of..."

By the way ...that's one great lookin' bird you've got there. I have always loved Firebirds....more than camaros even. The birds never got their just due. '72 TAsd/hd/ho455...what a car, great lines, bad attatude and the a$$ to back it up. A true "bird of prey".
"Bird of prey" Of i like the sound of that :D

BluBeaSSt 06-26-2007 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: BigBoysToysAZ

sweet car.

Black86vette 07-01-2007 06:35 PM

You can take my vette with a few add ons, a handshake, a 100 dollar bill, 3 kitty cats, a full tank of gas, and a goodluck! and we can call it a even trade. :)Ill even take you out to eat. mmm something faster than my car.:(To bad everything is.

chargedvette02 07-01-2007 10:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

You can take my vette with a few add ons, a handshake, a 100 dollar bill, 3 kitty cats, a full tank of gas, and a goodluck! and we can call it a even trade. :)Ill even take you out to eat. mmm something faster than my car.:(To bad everything is.
I wouldn't say everything, do you think a geo metro is faster than your car?;)