Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Street/Strip (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/street-strip-21/)
-   -   Video of a Turbo Integra Vs. C6 Z06 (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/street-strip-21/video-turbo-integra-vs-c6-z06-4198/)

C3 Starship 12-09-2006 04:53 PM

RE: Video of a Turbo Integra Vs. C6 Z06

ORIGINAL: Rez90

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

Ehh my lab will rip off your knut sack. :D Sick him on teh ricer boys.....oh sorry I forgot they dont have any balls......PuZZeys.....Talk the smack and want booty kalls but thats about it...

Thats a dumb post..........
Yup, we are confronted by a serious lac of intellect here.:eek:

gsrhunter 12-09-2006 11:31 PM

I don't want to start crap, but the closedmindedness in these forums is just plain mean. The C6 Z06 is my dream car, but it seems corvette owners need to learn more respect for other makes. Don't start with the name calling and personal attacks, this is about our cars. I challenge anyone here if ever in vegas, to come and run my integra with any car they own. Some 800hp beast out there might beat me, but I bet they'll have a new found respect for imports. If someone here is in vegas, hit me up, we don't even have to race, I'll just give you a ride in my car. Like I said please don't start name calling, and personal attacks, this is about cars.

C3 Starship 12-09-2006 11:47 PM

Please don't judge the many by the few!!!
Myself and others are against the childish name calling and such.
I like to raz others in fun, but not at the expence of my, or their integrity.
A motor head is a motor head![sm=icon_cheers.gif]

gsrhunter 12-09-2006 11:57 PM

Thank you sir, that is really nice to know......... You're right....I shouldn't group everyone together.... I should have said....(those of you who are closedminded).

C3 Starship 12-10-2006 12:20 AM

The things I have against the "rice" cars, is that I don't like the body styles, the sound, or the fact that it seems to take so much frickin' money to get the horses out of 'em. But hey, that's my taste. 400+ horses out of a 4 or 6 banger though, is quite impressive to me!
Just think, 100 hp out of my single cyl lawn tractor!:D:D:D

chargedvette02 12-11-2006 12:57 AM

ORIGINAL: gsrhunter

I don't want to start crap, but the closedmindedness in these forums is just plain mean. The C6 Z06 is my dream car, but it seems corvette owners need to learn more respect for other makes. Don't start with the name calling and personal attacks, this is about our cars. I challenge anyone here if ever in vegas, to come and run my integra with any car they own. Some 800hp beast out there might beat me, but I bet they'll have a new found respect for imports. If someone here is in vegas, hit me up, we don't even have to race, I'll just give you a ride in my car. Like I said please don't start name calling, and personal attacks, this is about cars.
Ill run ur car.:) Im a broke college student so u will have to come to Denver though. Anyway I like imports mainly 93-98 Supras and newer gen NSX's. I own a 93 240sx, that if I really wanted to I could sell my vette and make it way quicker than my 560hp vette (not at the wheels of course). Its just when people ask me what I drive and I say 93 240sx its not really a conversation starter. When I say C5 vette people tend to want to talk about it more. Anyway, much love for the integra just not my thing.

TopSpeed 12-12-2006 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: gsrhunter

No disrespect meant from me, dude. I apologize if I came across as such; that was never the intent on my part.

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

The things I have against the "rice" cars, is that I don't like the body styles, the sound, or the fact that it seems to take so much frickin' money to get the horses out of 'em. But hey, that's my taste. 400+ horses out of a 4 or 6 banger though, is quite impressive to me!
Just think, 100 hp out of my single cyl lawn tractor!:D:D:D
*nods* Great post, dude. I completely concur.

gorichb 01-10-2007 05:39 PM

......how not to take a video 101....

fueledpassion 05-23-2007 12:12 AM

Although you have a point about imports tending to be expensive to make fast, you should also know that this car is no "rice". I'd say any Integra or any import for that matter making 475whp isn't rice, it's clearly someone behind the wheel that had a very impractical goal and met it, atleast when considering Honda's. Never underestimate the power to weight ratio, it's the main point of influence on any givencar's ability to accelerate.

LoSt CaUsE 06-16-2007 02:40 AM

That race was pretty lame.