Car Care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

Turtle Wax Ice...WOW

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Default Turtle Wax Ice...WOW

I picked-up a bottle of Turtle Wax's new Ice liquid wax a few weeks ago and finally got the chance to try it out yesterday and I must say that has to be the best wax I have ever used in my life. It's the first clear wax to ever hit the market and it is like you are instantly wiping a shine onto your car. Aside from the amazing shine it left my car with, it has to be the easiest wax to remove on the market. It comes off just as easy as it goes on. Another thing I like is that it not only comes with the applicator pad, but it also comes with a micro fiber cloth to remove the wax with.
It caught my eye because the bottle made some pretty strong claims, saying that you can polish all exterior plastic without leaving any white residue, you can use it in direct sunlight, and it also has a money back guarantee if you don't think it is the best wax you have ever used.
Well just thought I would share my experience with everybody and I highly recommend that you guys try it out, I think you will be just as surprised as I am.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:35 PM
Default RE: Turtle Wax Ice...WOW

THANKS FOR THE INPUT,I SAW IT ON TV,I WAS WONDERING IF IT REALLY WORKED, WELL I WILL BUY SOME TOMARROW AND TRY IT OUT,I WILL LET YOU NO WHAT I THINK,

Old 08-08-2006, 09:32 PM

beware, it doesn't last long at all.

Old 11-27-2006, 03:06 PM

I have used this also! I love it so far.

Old 11-27-2006, 04:54 PM

Cool
I'll have to give it a try. Always looking for better and easier ways.

Old 11-28-2006, 10:35 AM

I smeared it all over the weather stripping and the front plastic piece where the windshield wipers go. Mine was faded and now looks new again.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:19 PM

beware, it doesn't last long at all

I heard the same thing

Old 12-12-2006, 06:50 PM

I just used ICE today and it didn't want to dry. Of course I'm looking for a white residue and maybe it doesn't happen. It still seemed to be wet after about 20 minutes so I wiped it off anyway. It shined real well. All the black parts that it touched didn't turn white either. It was very easy, just like wiping water on the surface. I like it.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:34 PM

Works nicely but the durability is pretty bad...I prefer to stick to sealants like Klasse SG, Jeff Werkstatts Acrylic Jett, or Duragloss 105 and Aquawax

Old 05-21-2007, 06:26 PM

still love the stuff, won first contest with this product. durability is not a problem, because it goes on so easy i do it at least every other week.

Quick Reply: Turtle Wax Ice...WOW