Notices
Classified Feed Provided by RacingJunk.com

2006 Chevrolet Corvette

Old 12-15-2017, 03:36 AM
Platinum Sponsor
Default 2006 Chevrolet Corvette

This very clean, very beautiful 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible is for sale in our Louisville KY showroom. The C6 Corvette was flat out the best sports car for the money when it was released in 2005. A world above the C5 it replaced in not only performance but refinement as well. This 2006 is simply put a car that has been pampered and babied its whole 6000 miles. The silver paint has no apparent flaws that I have seen making it as close to new as you‚??re going to get. The current owner who bought it from the original owner has had it for 8 years now and put less than 3000 miles on it in that time. I guess that answers the question of why he‚??s getting rid of it. Under the hood some tasteful touches have been added including an ...

$34,995
Posted by: gatewaycars
Post Date: October 3, 2017
Expires: January 23, 2018

More...

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.