Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

94blackc4

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 11:07 AM
Default 94blackc4

Matt you ask me to update you on belt tensioner problem I had. Well here it is .......I am an idiot lol ........ What I did was loosen the center bolt that holds the assmebly togather. What I should have done was to push down on the arm and put the belt on. after reading the questions you ask me about it, a light popped on in my head .......took me about 15 seconds to correct my boo boo and get it back right. THANKS A TON

Old 08-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Default RE: 94blackc4

Haha, no problem Tony. We all make mistakes. I once made the mistake of trying to fix that same problem i told you about with the Power Steering pump seizing up. That job probably wouldve taken any fluent mechanic witht he right tools about a day to do, if even that long. My car was sitting in my front yard for about 5 days LOL... I guess there are just some things you should take to a professional. But, i am glad to hear you got everything worked out and if you need anymore help, just let myself or maybe someone quite a bit smarter than me on here know. Enjoy your ride and remember the wave!