Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

Brake lines

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Default Brake lines

Any tips on replacing all brake lines on 93. I bought a Katrina damaged car, not flooded, but the rear hatch was broken out and water sat in the abs compartment for months and rusted all seven lines, badly.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Default RE: Brake lines

Hey dude. I have a site you need to visit. Click http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48 to display. Hope someone can help out. I'll be talking to you.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:44 PM
cwb

ORIGINAL: RRT vette

Hey dude. I have a site you need to visit. Click http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48 to display. Hope someone can help out. I'll be talking to you.
Hey dude, he'sATthe site he needs to visit! Whatcha' think of that?

Dreamer, are you sure the lines don't just have sediment ON them? I can't imagine the integrity of the lines, from the master cylinder, to the caliper pistons could have been breeched.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:14 AM

Hope you have thick skin if you go there.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:12 AM

ORIGINAL: cwb

Hey dude, he'sATthe site he needs to visit! Whatcha' think of that?
Not too much. Looks like I had to bail you out in the cold start injector thread. Man, that one was going nowhere. I'm not here to start trouble, at all. Just help shareinfo and give insight. Besides, themember that started this thread (Corvette Dreamer), is my father.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:58 PM

RRT? Howd you get on here. Just ignore cwb, hes a jerk. He talks crap all day long and don't have a **** thing to show for it. Just to emphaise my skateboard will drag your cars and notoriouses cars butts up and down the highway. Both of yall live her. I say we race.Lets go for pinks. I could have em towed to the scrap yard and MAYBE get a tank of gas and a nice dinner.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:59 PM

That place stinks. Hehe, fake IP adresses do do wonders eh?

Old 07-13-2007, 06:24 PM
cwb

Looks like I had to bail you out in the cold start injector thread.
Sooo... do I owe ya' any money..., orrr ... anything?

Old 07-14-2007, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: cwb

Looks like I had to bail you out in the cold start injector thread.
Sooo... do I owe ya' any money..., orrr ... anything?

LOL, not a thing. Oh, it would help if someone could post in this thread that has ever had to remove the brake lines from the ABS unit and replace them with a different set.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

RRT? Howd you get on here. Just ignore cwb, hes a jerk. He talks crap all day long and don't have a **** thing to show for it. Just to emphaise my skateboard will drag your cars and notoriouses cars butts up and down the highway. Both of yall live her. I say we race.Lets go for pinks. I could have em towed to the scrap yard and MAYBE get a tank of gas and a nice dinner.
Only because my dad is looking for help in an area I have not touched....yet. Looks like you have been here for awhile. I'm a noob.

Quick Reply: Brake lines