Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Default Exhaust

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I have had my 94 C4 for about 2 months and now that I am financially stable after the down payment and the money in the bank is building up again, I was thinking about modding my car. The first thing i want to do of course is exhaust and I have quite a few questions. I want Hooker long tube headers, but I was wondering if Hooker Shorty Super Comps would be better? And also, I have seen quite a few C4's on the internet with Side Pipes... Instead of having the traditional metal encasing around it, the C4 has the fiberglass encasing that matches the body almost like a ground effects kit. It looks very nice and sits a little close to the ground but that is what makes it look so good. I was wondering if anyone knows where i might be able to find this kit. Also, I know that it is illegal here to take off my catalytic converter, but I know a place that will pass my cars inspection if i put the equivalent of a prochamber (for mustangs) on my car. Does anyone know anything like that that might work? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Matt

Old 10-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Default RE: Exhaust

I think Mid America sells a cat back exhaust (side pipe) that your looking for.