Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

good morning vette lovers

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Default good morning vette lovers

comin at ya from AZ again. I don't know if i'm allowed to do this. i don't want to make anyone mad by using up a post. i am a new member.so if i'm not supposed to do this please let me know. until then have a good day and a great weekend !! i hope to get my car out for a drive.

Old 07-28-2006, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: good morning vette lovers

Hey White88,
Good mornin' from Reno, Nv.
It's cool!!!
That's what we're all about. Vette buds sharrin' with each other.
Have a GREAT weekend and enjoy your cruise.

Old 07-28-2006, 02:22 PM

Most boards I hung out at before don't mind when we do this sorta thing... we'll see if anyone complains... but in the meantime...

HOLA FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH!!!

Me and Mrs. TopSpeed are very much lookin' forward to rippin' down the ol' roof and goin' on a cruise ourselves later today! Man, this Corvette fever sure is a catchy disease. Ain't got no shot for it, an' to be honest, if'n they did, I wouldn't take it.

Old 07-28-2006, 02:25 PM

In keepin' with the theme we've got here today, I present you with this picture!

Ain't that just purdy!!!!!

Old 07-28-2006, 02:50 PM

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PUT PICTURES ON MY "POST"? AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT. EVERYTHING I TRY COMES UP FILE ,TOO LARGE, WRONG SIZE, ETC.

Old 07-28-2006, 03:02 PM

Well that picture I posted was from another site, so I used the "image" button when creating my post, and put the URL to the picture in between the tags...

You can also "attach" a photo to a post. But, there are size and format limits. I'll send you a PM with my email address, and you can feel free to email me any pictures you want re-formatted to work here on the site, and I'll be happy to do so for ya!

Old 07-28-2006, 03:15 PM

How about a joke of the day? Fer larfs???

A man decided that he was going to ride a 10-speed bike from Phoenix to Flagstaff. He got as far as Black Canyon City before the mountains became just too much and he could go no further. He stuck his thumb out, but after 3 hours, he hadn't gotten a single person to stop. Finally, a guy in a Corvette pulled over and offered him a ride. Of course, the bike wouldn't fit in the car. The corvette owner found a piece of rope lying by the highway and tied it to his bumper. He tied the other end to the bike and told the man that if he was going to fast, to honk the horn on his bike and he would slow down.

Everything went fine for the first 30 miles. Suddenly, another Corvette blew past them. Not to be outdone, the Corvette pulling the bike took off after the other. A short distance down the road, the Corvettes, both going well over 120 mph, blew through a speed trap.

The police officer noted the speed from his radar gun and radio to the other officer that he has two Corvettes headed his way at over 120 mph. He then relayed, "... and you're not going to believe this, but there's a guy on a 10-speed bike honking to pass!"

Old 07-28-2006, 08:29 PM

Nice TS. Everyone have a great weekend! Wisconsin is almost 100 today (and humid[:'(]) Oh well, with the top down and windows down it will be a great time to cruise the lake shore.

Keep the wave alive!

Old 07-28-2006, 08:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Superdzzz

Nice TS. Everyone have a great weekend! Wisconsin is almost 100 today (and humid[:'(]) Oh well, with the top down and windows down it will be a great time to cruise the lake shore.

Keep the wave alive!
Yuk, that's bloody hot!! I was roarin' the other day.. the A/C in my car don't work.. I don't care... talkin' to someone about it, they were all "OOo, you gotta fix that right away!!"

My response?

"If'n it's hot 'nuff outside that ya think you need A/C, an' yer in a roadster... there's yer first problem... PUT THE ROOF DOWN!"

Have a great great cruise Super!! And a great weekend!

Old 07-28-2006, 09:45 PM

Hey folks, I gotta scoot now for the weekend here... I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend, and gets to spend some quality time with their 'Vette's!! I know we are plannin' on it.

Take care all, see ya on Monday!