Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

GOT MY EXHAUST!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Default GOT MY EXHAUST!!!

YAY!!! My exhaust came in today!! It is a 2-3/4"true-dual straightpipe system with Magnaflow mufflers and LT1 tips!! I hope it sounds good. As soon as I get it hooked up and tuned (next friday is my tune!!) I will have a sound clip posted!

Matt

Old 01-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: GOT MY EXHAUST!!!

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]Right on, Dude!!! I 'm jazzed for ya!!!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:12 PM

Haha, Thanks Bro! Im sooo excited. This country-boy is gettin some attitude for his ride!!

Matt

Old 01-12-2007, 12:17 AM

Way to go, I can't wait to hear that beast roar when you get that sound clip posted.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator

I feel you excitement from here Matty, Cain't wait to hear it. Did you ever get your engine dyno'd after all the mods? cheers

Old 01-12-2007, 08:06 AM

Haha, thanks Lamont and George, I am doing the exhaust before the dyno. The dyno is coming up next Friday. I am driving down to Raleigh NC to a guy named Jeff Creech (actually the same guy that did Lee Willis's car) and getting him to tune it). And i cant wait!! I will keep you guys updated!

Matt

Old 01-12-2007, 04:20 PM

What awesome news, Matt! I am so pumped to hear all this!! So, I take it you worked out all those issues you were having last year? God, I sure hope so, my friend.

Old 01-12-2007, 06:56 PM

Haha, yeah Scotty, I got the majority of them worked out. Hopefully some of the others will be worked out with the tune. I joined another corvetteforum and I have kinda been keeping up with both of them. The other one I joined has a Regional section and so I have been meeting people from my area that have been able to tell me good shops to go to and everything. I still love you guys though, so I am still here! I will keep you guys updated!

Matt

Old 01-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

Haha, yeah Scotty, I got the majority of them worked out. Hopefully some of the others will be worked out with the tune. I joined another corvetteforum and I have kinda been keeping up with both of them. The other one I joined has a Regional section and so I have been meeting people from my area that have been able to tell me good shops to go to and everything. I still love you guys though, so I am still here! I will keep you guys updated!

Matt
Geeeeze man...I almost feel like I did when I found out my first wife was cheating...LOL. share what you learn brother. Cheers

Old 01-13-2007, 02:56 AM

Haha, Oh come on guys, you knew this was going to be a polygamous relationship from the beginning... Lol. Soriously though, this forum is definately more personal. There are A LOT of people on the other forum which makes it harder to know everyone you are interacting with. Thats why I just go there when I need to know a good shop to go to or something like that. I come here for everything else!

Matt

Quick Reply: GOT MY EXHAUST!!!