Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

Leesvette

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Default Leesvette

Go back there and tell someone...i pmd u come on. Oh yea, so this wont get locked. I just wanted to say this. I had that system installed in my car---2 12 inch subs new cd player 4 inches in the doors and 4X9s in the back wheel wells. Good advice. Stick with the stock system. I was just outside because it keeps skipping. I need a protective shield to go around the CD player because of the distributor and stuff and the cars made of fiberglass. Shield should come stock but mine is gone for some STRANGE reason....so I now have tin foil wrapped around my distrbutor and my Cd player....stopped skipping then it moved now its skipping again....Dont try to get a better system. You will regret it.[:@][:@][:@]

Old 06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Default RE: Leesvette

Second piece of advice. Do NOT get a rebuild AC delco alternatorI also got a rebuild ACDelco alternator. The bushings were bad in it. I got a brand spanking new one and it charges much better now. Old one wouldnt keep the car charged for nothing.

3rd piece of advice: Got a rebuild brake booster from autozone. I have gone thru 3 of them in the last year and a half. They all go bad. Dont go there. Yes its a life time warranty but its a pain to replace them.

4th piece of advice. Got a rebuild master cylinder from NAPA. It went bad so I had to get a brand new one.

5th piece of advice. Again autozone garbage. I got a rebuild alternator. Yes warranty but it went bad a couple days ago. How long was it in there you ask? bout4 months. Stupid craphole! I know this sounds stupid but take these tips. You wont regret it. Maybe its just me having bad luck though. Oh well. Thought I would share some experience with you guys...[&:]

Old 06-05-2007, 07:49 PM

I have an Aftermarket Alpine CDA in my car that works great? The other tips I will take your advice on.

Old 06-05-2007, 08:01 PM

Im telling you that dang car is CURSED. Something weird is going on with that thing. I have a story that happened this weekend but no one would believe it. Heck, I dont even believe it.That car is something else, I tell ya what. Im going to make that *amn thing something special by august when we go on a family beach trip. To bad my long distance relationship went kapoot, my next one here went out too.I guess im going alone.How do guys meet NORMAL chix to date. Lee how old are you, where do u live, and wat do you do. Sorry but I wanna no.Its really been bothering me cuz I keep forgetting to ask you.

Old 06-06-2007, 10:38 AM

I am 38 years old and live in Sherwood, Arkansas (A suburb of Little Rock basically). I work in a family owned commercial flooring contracting business. My parents are set to retire from the business in a couple of years leaving my stepbrother and myself at the helm.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:46 PM

It was vroom that pmd u and sent his regards to be a total jerk. He lied about being banned from here. He said he didnt like being here so he stopped coming.Isnt that a crying shame.Excuse me, did I just say that? Nope. Anyway. Wondering if I would ask you this.

Ok heres what happened. Ya no I got those underbody neons on my car.... I was crusing at about 8:30 at night and i was doing 45 and a car was in front of me. I was about 2-2 1/2 car legnths behind him.....there was a truck ahead of him with some wood. Apparently a piece flew out cuz he swerved over and I thought he was changing lanes and I ran over something. Came back around and it was a block of wood.[:@]Busted my neons and wheel well. Yesterday I looked at my car just admiring it and I though damn, the passenger side looks alot LOWER than the drivers side on the BACK END. The front end is lowered. Would the block of wood incident made one side lower than the other. FYI, the wood hit the passenger light, wheel well ect. What do you think is messed up? Drives fine and suspension seems fine when you pushing down on the backend. Goes down and back up.Im so worried.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

He is banned now. Banned IP so can't come back under another name and we are watching for him.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:19 PM

I don't know much about suspension so I am not going to be of any help. How much did the neons cost you?

Old 06-06-2007, 08:37 PM

Id rather not say. I feel pretty stupid now for buying them. 300 dollars for parts/installation. No warranty. A new light bulb cost 100 dollars. No way can I afford that.Mech what happens if he came back under a new IP adress? Would you guys call the cops on him??????

Old 06-07-2007, 01:16 PM

Lee. Check your box and stop staring at a blank monitor. Jeez man. No one has posted anything new here since like 12 something.And there is noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vroooom no more............I got beer, cigars, party hats, chips, salsa, plasma television with the big football game on, and a large sofa couch with hot girls making food and looking ungodly hot.....for everyone that is happy becuz vroom is no lloooonnnggerrrr here and yes i said all of that in a "sing-Song" voice.[:-]cuz im kool like dat.[:-]